Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh i think the players were a bit confused by fulhams main stand. Been open 2 years and still virtually empty. Joking aside midfield poor and was like a slugging match. No control in midfield whatsover. Bentacur and hoijberg shored it up. Lack of communication at back. Sorry ange this one is on you mate as had a week to prepare but it is a free hit season tbh. Need to buck up though. Turned up believing our hype from villa last week. Nevermind we march on.

Even though there was indeed an element of luck to the goal, these cunts should be anticipating that any player running into a danger zone is going to be influential in a potential goal. This means giving them no breathing room irrespective of it looks like they won't have influence from the players perspective. Simple stuff Bissouma et al!

We were so unlucky today, ref was poor, he missed 2 pens for us.
2 of fulham's goals were offside and 3rd was foul on VDV ref didn't see.
Lasagne was for lunch

That defeat was purely on Ange. We were getting battered at 0-0 and he sat there, we were getting battered at 1-0 and he did nothing, despite having 15 minutes with the team. We were getting battered at 2-0 and he stood there and did nothing. We were getting battered at 3-0 and he stood there and did nothing. A 4th went in and he decided to change it up. Luckily it was disallowed but he still only realizes it wasn't working after the game had gone.
A huge fan of Ange but he got it massively wrong today MASSIVELY.
Pissed off about tonight, so not going to say too much, but although I like Ange and I'm prepared to give him more time to get things right, I do wish he would show more emotion and energy on the touchline, especially when things aren't going right on the pitch like tonight.

Re watch the game and take notes how many 50/50 tackles our players pulled out of. Watch a supercut of Bissouma walking around the pitch.
That was unacceptable, Klopp or Pep would have done their fucking nut over that.
And yet in his interview Postecogolou describes the performance as 'part of our growth '

Seems like the loser mentality and culture Conte called out is already manifesting itself in the latest fall guy.

Back
Top Bottom