Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad but, he didn't know what to do
Think you’re spot on. Ange ball is effective where a dominant Celtic just kept at it and overran many significantly weaker teams even on an off day. However he’s up against better players and better coaches and I suspect reality will bite soon. Remember the Chelsea debacle and his after match comment that he will always play the same way. Nothing like reveal8ng your hand to the other coaches.

If he does that against the Scum, he's fucking toast
This season was always going to be a building season. However given what Ange did at Celtic, I really thought this could also be an achievement season.

Today has been a major setback, but I think it's too soon to be talking about Ange being toast.

Perhaps people need to dial down a bit on their expectations. I certainly have, but then I'm not really a Spurs fan, so maybe my opinion doesn't matter so much

Nobody is taking any pleasure from this,

Some do..... It's way too obvious.

No other teams go out one week and win a tough away game 4-0 and then the very next week literally not turn up to a man and gets spanked by fucking Fulham

The thing is this isn't true..... This kind of freakish shit DOES happen to other clubs, but it only stings when it's your own.

Any chance you from South Africa? Haven't heard the use of the word "gormless" in ages. But I couldn't agree more. Too many Accountants and Tourists supporting Spurs and too few of us 'Die Hard' Supporters.

You spelled CRY-hard wrong.

Think you’re spot on. Ange ball is effective where a dominant Celtic just kept at it and overran many significantly weaker teams even on an off day. However he’s up against better players and better coaches and I suspect reality will bite soon. Remember the Chelsea debacle and his after match comment that he will always play the same way. Nothing like reveal8ng your hand to the other coaches.
Celtic can be off the pace a bit, but still win games because the standard of the league is gash.
He is a lovely person, someone who, you could listen to all night over a few beers, but I think he will go the same way as the others before him.

Yep, top 5 likely to be CL, with City Liverpool and Villa all favourites for their respective European competitions.

Regardless of all the co-efficient bollocks; I ain't wishing trophies up those cunts.... Fuck that..... Bin it in the 'modern football is broken' thread.

I'm cheering on Leverkusen (EL), Bayern or Madrid (CL) and ButtFuck FC in the conference lge.

That defeat was purely on Ange. We were getting battered at 0-0 and he sat there, we were getting battered at 1-0 and he did nothing, despite having 15 minutes with the team. We were getting battered at 2-0 and he stood there and did nothing. We were getting battered at 3-0 and he stood there and did nothing. A 4th went in and he decided to change it up. Luckily it was disallowed but he still only realizes it wasn't working after the game had gone.
A huge fan of Ange but he got it massively wrong today MASSIVELY.

Imagine how many the top 3 would've put past us today, especially the cunts down the road.

Heck, even Sheff Utd would've smashed us this evening.
I'm dreading that game against them, having visions of Martinelli and Saka in behind us with Porro and Udogie on the half way line...could be a cricket score.

But then again being Spursy also means sometimes when you least expect it we turn up.

We have conceded more goals than any other of the top six sides.

Mickey isn't the answer.

598605_e38f742d4d10462b8b6fa96ccf497b88~mv2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom