Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Llorente was hot garbage today.

We have kind of screwed him though. He should really be playing *with* Kane. He’s a 4 4 2 striker that needs crosses.

Yes, he missed chances today but, we’ve not exactly made it easy for him.

We screwed him? By signing him, paying him and giving him the best training facilities to learn how to head the ball and control and move. Yet he has developed none of that. He makes up the numbers and rarely does anything other then represent a worst case scenario substitute in a game.

I thought that the 2nd half was better but we have them far too easy a time when we were defending.
When we were attacking it was slow build up play, very telegraphed to a point where I was calling out where the passes would go while I watched..i didn't get many wrong...so Fulham obviously found it easy to snuff out the attacks and read where they were going....

Having mingled with some proper Fuggers fans before and after, they’re alright. It’s a pretty friendly place for us and there is a shared detest of the Chavs. A few of them will try and pretend to get angry, but really they are the club that everyone has a patronising like for, because an away day by the river is always pretty pleasing.

But they have those clappy cardboard things though.....so utter, utter cunts.

Me reading through this thread:

(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)
(Don't type it!)

Fucking melts!

:pochlol:

49756211_224739121743856_4926308839829466607_n.jpg

It should have been an easier win should Kane was on the field, he would have scored at least twice the chances Llorente missed and because of this Dele was trying even harder and injured himself. No way Llorente will start on Thursday or in the near future, Sterling can do a better job.

I swear it's not a London Derby unless we are involved. More fire and dirty shit in that game than the last 10 chavs / Fulham meetings surely.
Ref was hell-bent on fucking us over, it's so fucking blatent now not even debatable. How the fuck we are getting fouled and then cards for diving, while stuntman Salah is free to practice for his Hollywood career every time he receives the ball and gets away without a card even when ref recognises it was a dive. Sanchez gets MMAed by Mitrovich and that's a card?! Look at the amount of nonsense cards we get and the amount of fouls against us not given or not properly punished. It's as if they are trying to further reduce our numbers one way or another.
Winksy was great I thought, improved throughout but even when not at his best he was always available wanting the ball. Fair fucking play to him. Dier made the difference, allowed Winksy to venture further forward. Love it, the team look fully COYS even though that was tough you see the joy there. Honestly feel gutted for Llorente, had hopes he would grab this chance... Hope he not gonna let that freakish OG affect him.

I swear it's not a London Derby unless we are involved. More fire and dirty shit in that game than the last 10 chavs / Fulham meetings surely.
Ref was hell-bent on fucking us over, it's so fucking blatent now not even debatable. How the fuck we are getting fouled and then cards for diving, while stuntman Salah is free to practice for his Hollywood career every time he receives the ball and gets away without a card even when ref recognises it was a dive. Sanchez gets MMAed by Mitrovich and that's a card?! Look at the amount of nonsense cards we get and the amount of fouls against us not given or not properly punished. It's as if they are trying to further reduce our numbers one way or another.
Winksy was great I thought, improved throughout but even when not at his best he was always available wanting the ball. Fair fucking play to him. Dier made the difference, allowed Winksy to venture further forward. Love it, the team look fully COYS even though that was tough you see the joy there. Honestly feel gutted for Llorente, had hopes he would grab this chance... Hope he not gonna let that freakish OG affect him.

Off the top of my head the last two games we should have had a two penalties, a freekick on the edge of the box which results in our player getting booked, two red cards against us and in one case results in our player getting booked for walking away

Got to love a last minute winner scored by one of our own.

Although a bit worrying that it came down to that, we got the result we needed in difficult circumstances. Let's hope that keeps the momentum up and perhaps the game acts as a bit of a catalyst to get us through this period without Kane and Son.

While Lorente didn't have the best game yesterday, I want to see him getting some more chances. There's a player in there, so let's give him another chance to prove it.

Got to love a last minute winner scored by one of our own.

Although a bit worrying that it came down to that, we got the result we needed in difficult circumstances. Let's hope that keeps the momentum up and perhaps the game acts as a bit of a catalyst to get us through this period without Kane and Son.

While Lorente didn't have the best game yesterday, I want to see him getting some more chances. There's a player in there, so let's give him another chance to prove it.
If there's a player in there it should have come out by the time he's 33!!

Back
Top Bottom