Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has Toby just seen???
VrVAeiM.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone at the game explain where the Spurs fans are were located?
Sounded loud all game, but expected a riot when Winks scores.
Looked like half the away end just stood there....were our lot off camera to the right of the stand more?
Was in the proper Away section and it was beautifully chaotic around me. Would love it if someone had a video. Neutral area had more Fulham fans than normal. Shame they don't just give the whole end to us. The atmosphere was excellent yesterday, especially in the second half. Seemed we all realised that the only way to stay warm was to make a lot of noise.

Was in the proper Away section and it was beautifully chaotic around me. Would love it if someone had a video. Neutral area had more Fulham fans than normal. Shame they don't just give the whole end to us. The atmosphere was excellent yesterday, especially in the second half. Seemed we all realised that the only way to stay warm was to make a lot of noise.

The realisation from the rest of football that we ain't going away!

Nice little Family club Fulham's neutral end...
(Pats nice little Fulham on the head!)

Funny, 'coz 'Nice little Fulham' fans didn't half seem to enjoy giving our Black players abuse! (Sanchez and Rose were particular targets, despite BOTH being wrongly punished for 'offences' I think it's plain to see, neither committed!)

'Englands' Dele also got whoops of delirious delight as he limped off... or was that 'cos their fans didn't reckon that his replacement GKN would be providing a killer ball for the winning goal?)
Fulham racists now are they?? Ficks da
Wasn't that the night the bank got smashed up?
More like the morning Sean seeing how early the mugs turned up. Still never got in the pub! 250 v 30

Really! Didn’t notice that
Yep
I didn't notice it either tbh, someone on here posted a bit of video saying, something like,
"Love Toby kicking the ball out of the stadium"

In the footage you can see Toby picking the ball up from the back of the net and........then it ends.
In one of the match reports it said Toby was booked for his part in the celebration, so it could only be for that.

It was Toby that drew the CB away. allowing Winks to head the ball.

Yep
I didn't notice it either tbh, someone on here posted a bit of video saying, something like,
"Love Toby kicking the ball out of the stadium"

In the footage you can see Toby picking the ball up from the back of the net and........then it ends.
In one of the match reports it said Toby was booked for his part in the celebration, so it could only be for that.

It was Toby that drew the CB away. allowing Winks to head the ball.
Found it.
You can see Toby kicking the ball right at the end of the clip.

Just sign da ting... :tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom