Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct. But he's not mobile enough now, quality player though he was. Hopefully Moura's back Thursday.

I agree regarding the mobility, but I thought he got in some good positions yesterday, for me just seemed to have a poor touch. Which is something I put down to rustiness. Let's hope he proves me right.

Correct. But he's not mobile enough now, quality player though he was. Hopefully Moura's back Thursday.
What does mobility have to do with the inability to control the ball or sort your feet out (which one is standing and which one is kicking) judge the flight of the ball.
Since we played a final pre-season friendly at WHL think that was back in the Jol days, when he was on the opposing team, all summer Llorente to Spurs was just about the only conversation to be had. Since that game I thought not good enough I’ve seen nothing to change my mind since then.

49756211_224739121743856_4926308839829466607_n.jpg
What has Toby just seen???

Now, I'm not one prone to hyperbole or impersonations of candle wax as you all well know.

But that first half was the worst I have seen us play all season. We made Fulham look like a decent side.

Still, an injury time headed winner from Winks with a GKN assist. You couldn't make that shit up.

Last edited:
Anyone at the game explain where the Spurs fans are were located?
Sounded loud all game, but expected a riot when Winks scores.
Looked like half the away end just stood there....were our lot off camera to the right of the stand more?

Looked like half the away end just stood there....were our lot off camera to the right of the stand more?
That was the neutral ('mixed') area with Spurs and Fulham fans, away fans were more to the right.

What has Toby just seen???
The realisation from the rest of football that we ain't going away!

Nice little Family club Fulham's neutral end...
(Pats nice little Fulham on the head!)

Funny, 'coz 'Nice little Fulham' fans didn't half seem to enjoy giving our Black players abuse! (Sanchez and Rose were particular targets, despite BOTH being wrongly punished for 'offences' I think it's plain to see, neither committed!)

'Englands' Dele also got whoops of delirious delight as he limped off... or was that 'cos their fans didn't reckon that his replacement GKN would be providing a killer ball for the winning goal?)

The realisation from the rest of football that we ain't going away!

Nice little Family club Fulham's neutral end...
(Pats nice littlie Fulham on the head!)

Funny, 'coz 'Nice little Fulham fans didn't half seem to enjoy giving our Black players abuse! (Sanchez and Rose were particular targets, despite BOTH being wrongly punished for 'offences' I think it's lplain to see, neither committed!)
Dele also got whoops of delirious Delight as he limped off... or was that 'cos their fans didn't account for his replacement GKN providing a killer ball for the winning goal?)

Fucking hate Fulham...nothing club and that “nice day out by the river” nearly became the. Poseidon Adventure last night.

One “song” wankers.
Travelled home for Christmas a couple years running and went to the two two Boxing Day games against them, 5-1 and
0-0.
The most shit away fans I’ve ever witnessed on any level.

Back
Top Bottom