Fulham away - he's got no hair and we don't care

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 Points
8 without loss, 7 wins from 8.

By the skin of our teeth today, sometimes that is how it goes.

Lennon was awesome today, Friedal was special, Sandro should have been on 15 mins earlier AT LEAST.

Get this, my best man supports Fulham (although he "used" to support Le Arse) have just spent 15 mins reaming him a new one and to top it all the BBC says Bale's goal was Bale's and Kaboul's was an OG......Spurs players scored ALL the goals. SUCK ON THAT YOU GOONER IN DISGUISE.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/results/default.stm

mdiver said:
3 Points

Lennon was awesome today, Friedal was special, Sandro should have been on 15 mins earlier AT LEAST.

Get this, my best man supports Fulham (although he "used" to support Le Arse) have just spent 15 mins reaming him a new one and to top it all the BBC says Bale's goal was Bale's and Kaboul's was an OG......Spurs players scored ALL the goals. SUCK ON THAT YOU GOONER IN DISGUISE.

Anyone who "used to support" anyone should be cut. That is all

Today's win was important to keep a bit off air between us and Liverpool Woolwich - and to keep the game in hand advantage.

Some interesting games coming up after the break -

Norwich v Woolwich

Man City v Newcastle

Chelsea v Liverpool

Spurs v Villa
---------------------------
You'd expect Woolwich to win.

Man City to beat Newcastle - if this happens it will allow us to close the gap. If we beat Villa we'll go level on points with a game in hand. Newcastle's next games are Man Utd and Chelsea. Not to many points for them there.

Chelsea should beat Liverpool, though this game really is a bit unpredictable. A draw would be a great result for us.

So us and Villa. At home you'd expect us to win this - provided we don't get any injuries during international break.

If all goes to plan I reckon the table after the next round will look like this

Man City 12 34
Man Utd 12 29
Newcastle 12 25
Tottenham 11 25
Chelsea 12 23
Woolwich 12 22
Liverpool 12 20

thedutchman said:
mdiver said:
3 Points

Anyone who "used to support" anyone should be cut. That is all

Agreed

On my way home from the game, one of the best fucking away days out there! Don't give a fuck if we deserved it, we were clinical and they weren't!

Thelonious Filth said:
On my way home from the game, one of the best fucking away days out there! Don't give a fuck if we deserved it, we were clinical and they weren't!

Did Jol get the epic reception he deserves? I was watching at home, just wanting to hug that magnificent bald mountain of a man!

@White_HeartLane said:
Funny how away wins are becoming a bit normal isn't it? Not that the manner of this one was normal but who cares
spot on mate, we converted our chances and they didn't, separates us from the mid-table

Back
Top Bottom