Fulham away - he's got no hair and we don't care

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
I'm expecting an unchanged team from the QPR game, this means Sandro misses out which is unfortunate but that has to be our strongest side now? Lennon added a new dimension to our play by playing more inside.

It won't be easy but we should be winning this, 2-1. Adebayor and VdV getting the goals.

Whoever's going, feel free to record stuff and submit!

The really good thing about this game is Fulham fielded a pretty much full strength team last night where as our 1st choice XI have had all week to rest/prepare.

We need to make that count.

I agree with the above. Kevin Bond in charge so it will be interesting to see how he deals with subs.

I think Sandro may get a decent spell in the second half if we are winning.

After this it's over 2 weeks until the next game! Sigh...

Hopefully everyone comes back ok from the international break

[formation=4-1-3-1-1 GK=Friedel D=BAE King Kaboul Walker DM=Parker M=Bale - Modric - Lennon AM=VDV S=Adebayor][/formation]

Will anyone be singing BMJ's name on Sunday? I have to say that if it does start up, I'll be joining in. Loved the guy when he was with us, hated how he was dismissed......although in hindsight we are better off now.

COYS

If anyone wants to do the boat trip people are meeting at the the liberty bounds pub, near tower hill for 13:00. Think it's 20 quid per head and takes you down the thames to putney.

This is what I think

Case said:
[formation=4-1-3-1-1 GK=Friedel D=BAE King Kaboul Walker DM=Parker M=Bale - Modric - Lennon AM=VDV S=Adebayor][/formation]

This is what I hope

[formation=4-2-3-1 GK=Friedel D=BAE King Kaboul Walker DM=Parker Sandro M=Bale - Modric - vdV AM= S=Adebayor][/formation]

we won this one last season didn't we and then got spanked in the cup. it's got draw written all over it, but i'm hoping we're past stuggling/scabbing these types of games.

does anyone have memories from years ago, going away to these places watching soccer saturday and the first goal popping up to report on and hoping it was us that scored (but deep down knowing) it would be 1-0 to them. well thank fuck those days are over. seemed like if we ever went 1-0 down that was it. i live now more in expectation than in hope, i love this feeling!!

it is scary. i believe we'll beat anyone. i think it is due to the fact that bar united, we have in recent seasons beaten EVERYONE at some stage.

-
Clive Allen;

"It's always a very tight, intense atmosphere at Craven Cottage but we always get good support, we normally fill one stand in the stadium. I know the lads appreciate the support we've had away from home this year. We will need that on Sunday."

Amen Clive.

Back
Top Bottom