Fulham away - he's got no hair and we don't care

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

59a8c7aa-fdbf-fe69.jpg

We have to keep this up would fuckin love it to finish above both blue and scum scum. Imagine it, " what was that modric you wanna leave for a lesser team with no history & a captain who'll shag ur wife out the back at the Xmas party?

Someareteeth said:
I'm assuming Sandro just decided to put himself in since Jordan and Bond are doing fuck all.

That is the one thing that frustrates the hell out of me - Redknapp and Bo-rdan need to be more confidence and decisive with some of the substitutions

The game was crying out for Sandro when Fulham scored - not for Defoe. I love that we are looking to attack, but we needed to regain control of the midfield. VdV was running around and chasing the ball. Personally I would have subbed Sandro for Lennon. Not that Lennon was poor, his movement was good despite not having the ball too often. Walker still gave us with and we could have moved VdV out a little towards to right.

I'm surprised sometimes how deep Adebayor drops... I guess that was the logic of bringing Defoe on - he'd stay up front the whole time.

As an aside I love how you can hear all the chat from the players from where the microphones are Fulham

Sibs said:
Someareteeth said:
I'm assuming Sandro just decided to put himself in since Jordan and Bond are doing fuck all.

That is the one thing that frustrates the hell out of me - Redknapp and Bo-rdan need to be more confidence and decisive with some of the substitutions

The game was crying out for Sandro when Fulham scored - not for Defoe. I love that we are looking to attack, but we needed to regain control of the midfield. VdV was running around and chasing the ball. Personally I would have subbed Sandro for Lennon. Not that Lennon was poor, his movement was good despite not having the ball too often. Walker still gave us with and we could have moved VdV out a little towards to right.

I'm surprised sometimes how deep Adebayor drops... I guess that was the logic of bringing Defoe on - he'd stay up front the whole time.

As an aside I love how you can hear all the chat from the players from where the microphones are Fulham

If I was in charge Sandro would of been on at halftime. 2-0 up away from home we knew that they were going to come at us and if they got that 1 goal, which they did, it was going to be game on. We needed to shut up shop and protect our lead which we failed to do which left me with messy pants until defoe score in the 93rd minute.

Kevin Bond is a fucking tit and i dont actually know what he brings to the table and if this is what we have to put up with until 'Arrys return bring in Sherwood and Clive Allen as Bond and Jordan are fucking clueless.

[thumb]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300816_2370632918439_1628970006_2319106_1984948317_n.jpg[/thumb]

374140_2370640358625_1628970006_2319118_840028660_n.jpg

[thumb]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392170_2370644118719_1628970006_2319128_1073727463_n.jpg[/thumb]

Wouldn't be this would it?

My name is Nicola Berti
I'm aged around thirty
I come from a team in Milan - Inter!
When I walk down the street
All the people I meet
They say, Hey gorgeous, what's your name
My name's Nicola Berti

Flav said:
Wouldn't be this would it?

My name is Nicola Berti
I'm aged around thirty
I come from a team in Milan - Inter!
When I walk down the street
All the people I meet
They say, Hey gorgeous, what's your name
My name's Nicola Berti

That is one of my mates favourite songs to sing on the train when he's pissed. Classic!

I've worked out why Sandro didn't get on the pitch earlier, bo-rdan couldn't find their pencil to write the substituion down for the 4th official.

Think he knew what was going down as well:

eggsoakley said:
I hated the purple kit, but I thought we looked absolutely gawwwwgeous last night under the lights.

same here..

But come on its spurs isnt it...when it comes to spurs things grow on you quickly than you would think :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom