Fulham away - he's got no hair and we don't care

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I saw no mention of Gallas being injured after the game on thursday. Gallas was sitting on the floor doing his moody thing at the time then he came off.

But if King is fit again, it's got to be him and Kaboul still.

I'm already hyped for this game, can't wait to get there!!!

HELLO, HELLO, WE ARE THE TOTTENHAM BOYS, HELLO, HELLO, WE ARE THE TOTTENHAM BOYS, AND IF YOU ARE AN Woolwich FAN SURRENDER OR YOU DIE, WE ALL FOLLOW THE TOTTENHAM!

I've just been told the Wacko Jacko statue is in the home end, I HAVE to get my picture with it, simply HAVE to!

Big game this after the top 3 (and newcastle) winning yesterday. Need to make a gap between us and the also-rans from Liverpool and the shit(ter) part of North London.

COYS!

Spurs need to know how to boss a game when leading 2-0, home or away. Its a missing trait we need if we're going to compete for 3rd+.

spooky said:
Spurs need to know how to boss a game when leading 2-0, home or away. Its a missing trait we need if we're going to compete for 3rd+.
Absolutely right. It's a situation that just begs for Sandro and Parker together.

Back
Top Bottom