Fort Knox FC Vs Palace Sat 6th May 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win is a win 👍. Good shape to the team. Highly impressed with the shit house behaviour of our team in the final 10 minutes, loved how Palace were bitch slapped in stoppage time 😂

Palace fans are twats.

Zaha is a show pony ponce.

The weather today. Fucking Rancid. What happened to Spring ?

COYS

Solid win today. I think the most refreshing thing about the game was the tactical changes and personal, too many times this season we have rocked up with the same old line up.

Whichever way it looked, Emerson had a good game. To me it looked like he was playing RCB but there was definitely moments where he looked like he was playing RB. Either way he was good.

The player I was disappointed with was Richarlison and to a certain extent Skipp (maybe harsh) but I didn't think it was one of his better games but it's not the end of the world.

Harry Kane though, what a player!!

But we’ve had Dier repeatedly shitting the bed. Davies would absolutely be a better choice CB in a 3 or 4. Don’t be afraid to try players in new roles, especially when they’ve shown promise in actually defending well. Neither will be the next VVD, but I have every faith they would have done better than an out of form Dier

Buying CBS starters for next season we should be aiming higher than “better than Dier” to be honest

As bad as he has been recently, I wound probably keep as squad player for versatility and home grown factor. Would rather lose Sanchez and I don’t think we will be buying as many as 2 centre backs cos you know Levy
There's no HG factor with Dier, he spent his youth in Portugal so despite being English he's not HG.

No Dier and a clean sheet....hmm....

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

took Mason to figure this out...
Mason didn’t carry “the one”.

Thanks wasn’t aware of that. Think I would still keep in the squad unless by some miracle we get 3 top class CBs who will gel together.
How the fuck were you not aware of that considering how long he's been at the club and been mentioned almost religiously? Serious question.

He was both.

He defended well
Why are we trying to make it complicated. When we attack up our left side our left back is going forward so the rest of your back three shuffle across. So lenglet would be nearly a left back,Romero middle to left,and royal narrows in to right centre back. That’s the way a back four always operates.
Royal played right back.

...Palace played right into our hands, laying off us and depending on individual brilliance to create chances...if they had come at us I'm sure we would have conceded...

COYS

Back
Top Bottom