FOR FLIPS SAKE, WE'VE SIGNED VERTONGHEN!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: FOR FLIPS SAKE SIGN VERTONGHEN

You always get the feeling Harry knows less about our non-English player transfers than any ITK out there, and they tend to know shit all too.

Maybe 'looking West' is actually more obvious than it seems?

Who remembers this guy, classic Harry signing..
269164598.jpg

SpursLegend said:
Blanchflower said:
Case said:
[tweet]http://twitter.com/MJvdHeuvel/status/207758011463245824[/tweet]

is 'Londen' a cryptic clue?
How would that be cryptic? I doubt it either way, just a common Dutch spelling mistake!

I was being facetious - so many times when an 'ITK' is just a plain moron and spells a word incorrectly the masses jump on it like it's some kind of covert clue

Abbey Yid said:
On the other hand it could be west (USA) and mean Dempsey.
If the VDV gossip is true- I could see that happening. I hope not though- I love VDV (and his mrs)

BrooklynYid said:
If the VDV gossip is true- I could see that happening. I hope not though- I love VDV (and his mrs)

A mate of mine (he's dutch, so knows about this sort of shit) is saying that VDV is on the brink of splitting up from Sylvie. Reason behind this is that she wants to go back to Germany with the kid.

Doubt it'll will have an effect on any transfer, just thought I'd let you know.

Cripps14 said:
BrooklynYid said:

A mate of mine (he's dutch, so knows about this sort of shit) is saying that VDV is on the brink of splitting up from Sylvie. Reason behind this is that she wants to go back to Germany with the kid.

We need more marital ITKs!!!

Cripps14 said:
BrooklynYid said:

ITK :dude:

Didn't VDV play for Hamburg? Is there any rivalry between Schalke and Hamburg? cos i doubt VDV would ever go to Woolwich, so would he go to another top German team and slap his old club in the face?

Don't think there's a particular rivalry between Hamburg and Schalke. So are there rumours Rafa will go to Schalke?

S.L.R said:
Don't think there's a particular rivalry between Hamburg and Schalke. So are there rumours Rafa will go to Schalke?

According to the sun/daily mail. Both are a piece of shit, and I dont think Rafa will go anywhere

Cripps14 said:
BrooklynYid said:

Shotgun first dibs on Sylvie! :crouch:

Blanchflower said:
Cripps14 said:
BrooklynYid said:

Shotgun first dibs on Sylvie! :crouch:
I have an ITK that said that Sylvie loves me. She wants to have marathon sex sessions with me for the next 3 seasons. No official comment has been made yet.

The Rafa stuff is most likely bollocks. He says he's happy in London.

Some shitty facebook page said that Vertonghen is having a medical... tommorow...

wizwardcoys said:
The Rafa stuff is most likely bollocks. He says he's happy in London.

Some shitty facebook page said that Vertonghen is having a medical... tommorow...

Belgium play England on saturday, so he might.

reckon we should sign him next week- after Carroll has torn him a new one so Daniel Son can chip some dollar off the fee

actually does Belgian's 3rd best centre half play or does he go to left back?-

Back
Top Bottom