FOR FLIPS SAKE, WE'VE SIGNED VERTONGHEN!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: FOR FLIPS SAKE SIGN VERTONGHEN

Rosie47 said:
Oh. I thought he was in London yesterday for his medical. Wait, he WAS in London yesterday, but not for his medical. What´s that?
He was meeting with Wenger.

trollface.jpg

VERTONGHEN SIGNS!!!111!!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RichArrowsmith/status/208270958774075392[/tweet]
:akabusi:

Me, every 8 minutes or so: "I'll just have a quick peep in the Vertonghen thread. See what the… oh, cool! new posts… oh… oh… I see…

[centre]
l09xC.gif
[/centre]

Éperons said:
Me, every 8 minutes or so: "I'll just have a quick peep in the Vertonghen thread. See what the… oh, cool! new posts… oh… oh… I see…

[centre][ Image ][/centre]

Whenever I see a new post in the ITK, Transfer discussion, and the Vertonghen thread, I get too excited and piss myself. Then I open them to find out it's about some retarded bullshit

Rosie47 said:
Let's not forget, he was supposed to be having his medical yesterday, according to the ITKs, and POTL said in no uncertain terms whatsoever that Vertongen is a Spur now. Whatever that means.

I know , i posted this on twitter ; for those of you claiming vertonghen was having a medical today , i saw a pic of him training in brussels at the exact same time , teleporting ?

They are now arriving in London so if it happens it will not be before 4 o clock

Rosie47 said:
Let's not forget, he was supposed to be having his medical yesterday, according to the ITKs, and POTL said in no uncertain terms whatsoever that Vertongen is a Spur now. Whatever that means.
It means POTL is full of shit.

docomospur said:
After all this, he's going to sign for the scum, isn't he? :vdvcry:

Or score two own goals tomorrow night and turn out to be an utter donkey, join another side like Bolton and then score the goal that knocks us out of a cup.

:harryfacepalm:

Sorry ITKs but its pretty fucking obvious the player is going to sign for us. They can fuck off sharing any more of their supposed knowledge.

"Might happen soon, possibly today or tomorrow" - what the fuck does it matter if its looks like it's going to happen simply because neither club has stated the deal has collapsed? Why do we need to know when its going to happen exactly?

Same old fucking shit, every window.

spooky said:
Sorry ITKs but its pretty fucking obvious the player is going to sign for us. They can fuck off sharing any more of their supposed knowledge.

"Might happen soon, possibly today or tomorrow" - what the fuck does it matter if its looks like it's going to happen simply because neither club has stated the deal has collapsed? Why do we need to know when its going to happen exactly?

Same old fucking shit, every window.

Love how you pretend you don't enjoy it. It's like heroine...you know you shouldn't but it is very moreish. :cudicini:

Benjoss said:
docomospur said:

Or score two own goals tomorrow night and turn out to be an utter donkey, join another side like Bolton and then score the goal that knocks us out of a cup.

Lots of people that have never seen him play will judge him on one game , i can foresee the He's shit tweets already

Belgian Spur said:
Benjoss said:
docomospur said:

Lots of people that have never seen him play will judge him on one game , i can foresee the He's shit tweets already

If he has a shit game and some spurs fans say not to sign him, I will hunt those spurs fans down and take a giant shit in their pillow case.

Vertonghen is a brilliant defender

I've never seen him play but this transfer saga has made it seem like he's been Spurs for years.

Back
Top Bottom