FOR FLIPS SAKE, WE'VE SIGNED VERTONGHEN!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: FOR FLIPS SAKE SIGN VERTONGHEN

If he plays against England it'll almost surely be at left back, which is a shame because he's completely wasted at that position. I don't like him there one bit. I mean, he'd be serviceable as cover for that position, but the dude is a CB.

Burko said:
I've never seen him play but this transfer saga has made it seem like he's been Spurs for years.
Does that mean he will be subject to a bid in late August then, or did he turn out to be 'not all that' and is looking for a loan deal in the Russian league?

:modric: :saha:

Jan Vertonghen ‏@Jan_Vertonghen
Don't believe everything the press writes. Nothing is confirmed. Still player of #Ajax

He's just tweeted "Don't believe everything the press writes. Nothing is confirmed. Still player of ‪#Ajax"

:harryfacepalm:

ArtyB said:
He's just tweeted "Don't believe everything the press writes. Nothing is confirmed. Still player of ‪#Ajax"

:harryfacepalm:
Fucking jinx :gomes: :harrylol:

FinchCOYS said:
Jan Vertonghen ‏@Jan_Vertonghen
Don't believe everything the press writes. Nothing is confirmed. Still player of #Ajax
Yes, but is he an ITK?

q9O1P.jpg

Seems like a pretty good guy. That is, he doesn't exactly come off as the prototypical modern footballer. Should be a nice addition to the dressing room. :ledley:

Back
Top Bottom