FOR FLIPS SAKE, WE'VE SIGNED VERTONGHEN!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: FOR FLIPS SAKE SIGN VERTONGHEN

blingblingwideface said:
reckon we should sign him next week- after Carroll has torn him a new one so Daniel Son can chip some dollar off the fee

actually does Belgian's 3rd best centre half play or does he go to left back?-
Left back normally, seems pretty adept, a bit like an elegant Kaboul if there is such a thing. Suppose theres only so much you can tell from Champions league group stages were I wasnt really paying attention to him and sandroyoutube. Would be nice to see him in action properly. Do you think they will play :lennon: right wing and :walker: right back, that would be a good way of showing his ability :chicco:

In Glory Glory tradition, the player will only sign once we reach 100 pages for this thread.

Somebody on a forum typed 'Verts' on their phone and it corrected to Beryle. They just ran with it.

I'm not a fan.

YidoBuckler said:
I want to know how the fuck Verts auto-corrected to Beryl.
I can see it on a keyboard. VER and BER are obviously similar. VERT and BERY are only one more key apart.

According to my dictionary, there are no five letter words in English that begin "VERT", and "BERY" yields one: beryl.

QED?

fun fact, both words are associated with green!

Well thats apparently what happened.

Truth is, we've all been reading ITK on the new tea-lady.

Back
Top Bottom