Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

how many Saturday 5.30 kick offs have we had this season? I know West Ham and Chelsea and we've got at least 3 coming up (City, Liverpool and boro).

We all love to moan about sky moving games but they have sorted us right out so far this season, 5.30 is the best ko time by a mile

how many Saturday 5.30 kick offs have we had this season? I know West Ham and Chelsea and we've got at least 3 coming up (City, Liverpool and boro).

We all love to moan about sky moving games but they have sorted us right out so far this season, 5.30 is the best ko time by a mile
For you poms, but over here those games start between 2:30 and 4:30am (depending on daylight savings) which is easily the worst kick off time

My bad. Still- not giving us much rest between games are they? Why not shift it to the later Sunday fixture or even Monday night?

'cos then everyone would bitch and moan about Monday night traffic, and getting there from work!

As the Ancient Proverb goes: Someone, Somewhere, is always gonna have a problem with a fixture change for TV!

'cos then everyone would bitch and moan about Monday night traffic, and getting there from work!

As the Ancient Proverb goes: Someone, Somewhere, is always gonna have a problem with a fixture change for TV!
Fair point. They happily moved us to MNF several times last year when it really didn't suit us though. I don't think most folk would mind too much being switched to a Monday if it could be seen as a benefit to us after a Thursday night game?

I'm not sure it's possible to get back from Liverpool by train after a 5.30 kick off though.

They are utter bastards of changes. The two home games I'll be going to shafted to early Sundays where as the one I won't be going to (Palace away) will be unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom