Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone know when we can expect to hear an announcement re Leicester away?

Think it will be scheduled midweek sometime in May?!

I'm waiting on that Leicester game as well, hopefully someone nice on here (ST holder) will be able to get me 2 tickets

Anyone know when we can expect to hear an announcement re Leicester away?

Think it will be scheduled midweek sometime in May?!
Announcement expected "on or around Friday, April 7" (Double Gameweek 34 Confirmed | Fantasy Football Tips, News and Views from Fantasy Football Scout)
Consensus from the fantasy football nerds that study this kind of thing is that it is most likely to be mid-week gameweek 37, i.e. 16th, 17th or 18th May. Means our final run-in would become Palace away, Woolwich at home, West Ham away, United at home, Leicester away, Hull away

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Lively.
Wow... that'll be quite something. Plod will have their work cut out around Liv St/Stratford, they're chaotic enough with commuters on a normal Friday evening, let alone adding Spurs & WH fans into the mix!

New to the group. I'm an American supporter and I will be attending the match at Palace. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there from central London? Is there a supporters bus? Any help would be greatly appreciated! COYS

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Lively.

I think they've done that hoping we're still in the title race and giving us the opportunity to close in on Chelsea. Upton Park was always a tougher game when played under lights. I don't think that holds true for the OS though. There's no excuse for not going there and winning. They're a poor team.

I think they've done that hoping we're still in the title race and giving us the opportunity to close in on Chelsea. Upton Park was always a tougher game when played under lights. I don't think that holds true for the OS though. There's no excuse for not going there and winning. They're a poor team.
We also need to make up for our no-show at the Boleynda last season. That was a rare shocker of a performance.

We also need to make up for our no-show at the Boleynda last season. That was a rare shocker of a performance.

They treated that game like a world cup final. They'd been preparing for it for weeks, unveiling a new formation they hadn't used before. And we had some important players missing.

New to the group. I'm an American supporter and I will be attending the match at Palace. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get there from central London? Is there a supporters bus? Any help would be greatly appreciated! COYS
Welcome, you're posting in the wrong thread, but anyway... have a read of this, it'll help you. Loads of trains from central London down to Palace, the fastest route is London Bridge to Norwood Junction, but I'd head to Thornton Heath for the pre-match pub with other Spurs fans. Train times are all on www.nationalrail.co.uk, or you can literally just go on Google maps and ask for public transit directions from your location to Selhurst Park stadium. Don't sweat it.

Out of interest, how are you getting a ticket?

Back
Top Bottom