Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Lively.
Wow... that'll be quite something. Plod will have their work cut out around Liv St/Stratford, they're chaotic enough with commuters on a normal Friday evening, let alone adding Spurs & WH fans into the mix!

Our game v West Ham (A) will now take place on Friday 5 May (KO: 8pm), broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Lively.

I think they've done that hoping we're still in the title race and giving us the opportunity to close in on Chelsea. Upton Park was always a tougher game when played under lights. I don't think that holds true for the OS though. There's no excuse for not going there and winning. They're a poor team.

5 out of 7 matches in Oct and Nov moved for TV:

Manchester City (H) – now Sunday, October 2, KO 2.15pm – Sky Sports

Bournemouth (A) – Saturday, October 22, KO now 12.30pm – Sky Sports

Woolwich (A) – now Sunday, November 6, KO 12.00pm – BT Sport

West Ham United (H) – Saturday, November 19, KO now 5.30pm – BT Sport

Chelsea (A) – Saturday, November 26, KO now 5.30pm – BT Sport

West Ham at home and Chelsea away both at 5.30 on a Saturday... hmmm. Anyway, that means WBA away and Leicester at home at least stay as Saturday 3:00

how many Saturday 5.30 kick offs have we had this season? I know West Ham and Chelsea and we've got at least 3 coming up (City, Liverpool and boro).

We all love to moan about sky moving games but they have sorted us right out so far this season, 5.30 is the best ko time by a mile

how many Saturday 5.30 kick offs have we had this season? I know West Ham and Chelsea and we've got at least 3 coming up (City, Liverpool and boro).

We all love to moan about sky moving games but they have sorted us right out so far this season, 5.30 is the best ko time by a mile
For you poms, but over here those games start between 2:30 and 4:30am (depending on daylight savings) which is easily the worst kick off time

Anyone know when we can expect to hear an announcement re Leicester away?

Think it will be scheduled midweek sometime in May?!
Announcement expected "on or around Friday, April 7" (Double Gameweek 34 Confirmed | Fantasy Football Tips, News and Views from Fantasy Football Scout)
Consensus from the fantasy football nerds that study this kind of thing is that it is most likely to be mid-week gameweek 37, i.e. 16th, 17th or 18th May. Means our final run-in would become Palace away, Woolwich at home, West Ham away, United at home, Leicester away, Hull away

Back
Top Bottom