First trip to the new stadium tomorrow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Memories. When me and my mate Martin went in the late 60's, we'd jump off at WHL Station and walk down to a wonderful cafe just before the junction with the High Rd for a full English.
Then on to Warmington House for a few beers and to see the lovely Mary (RIP, God rest her soul) for away train tickets for the following week.
God I miss those days

We got tickets for £19 yesterday - in the 200 block, just above the teams' areas, on the halfway line. The seats are padded, with cup holders, the lift is amazing, the restaurant is like the 1st class lounge at an airport and the staff are incredibly pleasant. One of them gave my granddaughter a Spurs flag (thanks mate!) and we got free programmes.
Bargain. Nice one.

Memories. When me and my mate Martin went in the late 60's, we'd jump off at WHL Station and walk down to a wonderful cafe just before the junction with the High Rd for a full English.
Then on to Warmington House for a few beers and to see the lovely Mary (RIP, God rest her soul) for away train tickets for the following week.
God I miss those days
Me too!

Not tomorrow, but for the Bournemouth game.

On my android phone (Oppo, don't laugh) I have a QR code showing in my wallet, which I obviously scan at the turnstile.

My partner has an Apple phone (posh cow !). This doesn't have a QR code.
It does say "tap on reader", or similar.

My question is should she also have received a QR code ?

Thanks in advance

On my android phone (Oppo, don't laugh) I have a QR code showing in my wallet, which I obviously scan at the turnstile.

Thanks in advance
The QR code is there if needed. Click on the three dots (top right) and then open or whatever it says.

Thanks in advance
Yes.

Thanks in advance
What side of the Stadium will your seats be?

Back
Top Bottom