Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fact, he was the embodiment of all that is wrong with the modern player. Happy to warm the bench and take the money. I have no idea why you all fawn over him
Assist v PSV, goal v Dortmund, goal v Man. City in 235 mins of Champions League football last season. Was very useful that legendary second half in Amsterdam as well.

Farewell Fernando, you gorgeous man with sparkling eyes...

EDfCKrnWwAUfa_b

Properly gutted to see him leave. He was a hero at several points last season, not least when he struggled at the start of the year but kept going to get some crucial goals and assists when we looked defeated.

Watford at home on a freezing night at Wembley in front of a few proper fans was a great moment.

The European goals and his beast of a performance in Amsterdam were class that I’m very proud to have witnessed in person.

Love the chap.

100% should have kept him on.

Same end as the Peter Crouch winner against Citeh, similar sort of player. Cemented himself as a cult hero I think. That one moment will forever define his Spurs career. He's gone from being just another Kane back up who only scores against League One sides to a guy that will be playing charity games at the Lane in 15 years time to raptourous applause. Get in Nando!
This was after the goal against City, think it captures everything about him.

Properly gutted to see him leave. He was a hero at several points last season, not least when he struggled at the start of the year but kept going to get some crucial goals and assists when we looked defeated.

Watford at home on a freezing night at Wembley in front of a few proper fans was a great moment.

The European goals and his beast of a performance in Amsterdam were class that I’m very proud to have witnessed in person.

Love the chap.

100% should have kept him on.

Absolutely agree.
Not having him is going to easily cost 5~10pts for the season.

Back
Top Bottom