FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davies wasn't injured. He was on the bench and Pochettino confirmed it.

That's true but my understanding was that he wasn't deemed fit enough to start and in fact didn't Walker come on and Poch moved Trippier to the left?

Anyway, the original point stands. We did take it seriously, very seriously in fact, but just weren't good enough on the day. How many bloody corners did we have and they scored from only their 2nd or 3rd!

Frustrating day.

Americans - is this on TV? Looks like Fox is playing Woolwich on FS1 instead...first dodgy stream of the year if that’s the case.

when did he play on the right wing? I honestly don't remember as we hardly play with wingers at all
He wasn’t far off being a right winger against West Ham. For a central midfielder who apparently had a decent match, every time I saw him he was standing in front of Aurier on the right wing.

what does the ground hold when the top tiers are shut?
Not as many as when they're open!! :sonpoint:

About 55-60k I'd imagine... Maybe a tad less??

It's sold out now anyway, but I assume that doesn't mean they're gonna put the upper tier on GS at the last minute? :levystare:
I bet he thought about it...:levyeyes:

....and why would it? What with the Liverpool/ArseAnal under-11s playing today... not to mention their Ladies teams' epic battle against Chelsea scheduled at lunchtime as well! We'll need 3 or 4 hours to recover from the FEAST OF FOOTBALL!

S'gonna be a HUMDINGER of a football day there.... with the illustrious list of superstar Galactico talent on display!
:roseunsure: is gonna be on Google all afternoon at this rate!

Chance of a cupset? Wimbledon back at Wembley where they shocked the footballing world and won it 30 years ago.

Nah fuck it. We'll have Forest/Woolwich on telly instead.

So is that?

Vorm
Trippier - Foyth - Vertonghen - KWP
Wanyama - Dembele
Sissoko - Kane - Lamela
Llorente
?​

Back
Top Bottom