FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only issue is you’ll still get the odd noisy bellend ST holder who’ll be giving a ton of stick to Alli or Eriksen for misplacing passes or not scoring. Still plenty of these about in the regulars section. When I take the kids I want them cheering on their heroes and not being sucked into the odd fans negativity. We need to be encouraging kids to go to marches, they are the future fan base after all. Whilst it’s weird there was more kids than usual yesterday it is important to get them coming back for more.

I have never understood the negativity and criticism that emanates from a certain subsection of our support. Perhaps in the new ground we could put 'em all behind glass so we don't have to listen to their moaning. I take my kid to games all the time and loves Tottenham as much, if not more than I do. He loves the atmosphere, joins in all the chants and generally has a great time. Mind you, he is 27.

Fucking day trippers and one game a season merchants shouting at people to sit down in block 131. Fuck right off.

Steward briefly got people to sit (first time they have asked all season) only for a quick rendition of 'stand up if you hate.....' to put paid to that for the rest of he game.

Apart from that...an enjoyable day out.

I would love us to win the FA Cup. Although the thrill of playing at Wembley will be missing, it will still be a great feeling to see Hugo lift the old trophy. As long as we don't think that we are going to win this just by turning up, we should make the next round.

Game sounds lovely

legally-blind-person-dog-clouds-1200x630.jpg

I hope we don’t destroy them.

They are a fantastic club. Started from nothing after the old Crazy Gang moved to Milton Keynes and within years time they are now in League One (they are in the relegation zone atm but still).

I have so many respect for the people of AFC Wimbledon. Of course I want us to win easily but still.

Fuck that shit.. Lets destroy, embarrass and send em home in tears. 6-0 or Poch out.

Back
Top Bottom