FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t have it both ways.
Play all the kids in the cups
Go strong to win it
Why doesn’t Pcoh take the cups seriously and go strong.
Why doesnt he play the kids in cups
We ain’t won a trophy for years
He doesn’t use young players in and FA cup against struggling league one opposition.

Er Wycombe Wanderers at WHL
I'm not asking for it both ways. He can start a strong lineup and still have one or two youth players available, even if just as subs.

They have never been in the premier league. The old Wimbledon are now known as mk dons
PEDANT!
You do know the fans didn't change dontcha? The 'old Wimbledon' still had the same fans who famously "couldn't fill a car" on their way to the '88 Cup Final!

Mind you... them celebrating Lamelas miss just now like THEY'D SCORED is possibly one of the most embarrassing things I've seen a group of football fans do!

Probably the least creative lineup we could have put out, not really surprised that we haven't created anything clear cut (as much as cretinousgoat cretinousgoat may disagree). Having Sissoko Wanyama and Dembele in the same midfield four is pretty fucking suicidal from a creative point of view.

Son, Eriksen or Nkoudou ... anyone off the bench please at 45 Poch.

PEDANT!
You do know the fans didn't change dontcha? The 'old Wimbledon' still had the same fans who famously "couldn't fill a car" on their way to the '88 Cup Final!

Mind you... them celebrating Lamelas miss just now like THEY'D SCORED is possibly one of the most embarrassing things I've seen a group of football fans do!

Was he offside? Or did he just miss from abut six yards by trying to dink it but mis-kicking it wide?

Back
Top Bottom