FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
I’d like us to have another go at the FA Cup this year. Winning silverware is something this squad desperately needs to get the taste of.

Wimbledon will be up for it.. they’re back at Wembley and playing a big team. Fair play to them, they’ve been through hell and deserve this.

- Vorm -
- Trippier - Foyth - Dier - KWP -
- Winks - Wanyama -
- Edwards - Lamela - GKN -
- Llorente -
Gaziniga
Sanchez
Dembele
Davies
Dele
Sissoko
Son

The following players must get a rest:

Vertonghen
Dier
Eriksen
Kane

So.....

Trippier Sanchez Foyth KWP

Winks Wanyama

Lamela Son GKN

Llorente

eticketing shows the game as sold out? I'm surprised, thought there would be a few thousand empty seats.

Looked at getting tickets for this yesterday as my plans for Sunday have changed. No luck.

Perhaps just having the lower tier open and charging around £20 had something to do with it. Hope it leads to a great atmosphere.

Realistically our last chance of silverwear this year
Doubt we will take it seriously though
Gotta get that champions league money after all

As long as we get the win, I couldn't care less.

Vorm
Tripper - Foyth - Vertonghen - KWP
Winks - Wanyama
Son - Lamela - NKoudou
Llorente
Boring 1-0 win.

The following players must get a rest:

Vertonghen
Dier
Eriksen
Kane

So.....

Trippier Sanchez Foyth KWP

Winks Wanyama

Lamela Son GKN

Llorente
I am ok with big changes for this but we must have back up on the bench in case we have problems scoring like last season when we nearly went out to a lower league team.
Target for this weekend is qualify with as much rest as possible for star players and bonus a top 6 team eliminated.

Know plenty of people from the superdons and the dons trust. Joined them in a few protests at the time. I'm very much looking to this, and beering it with them post match .

Plus, Olympic gallery seat for £20. Winner.

It has certainly changed from the days when on a Monday afternoon you would try and get a tranny (stop it) and all gather round to listen to the magic of the draw from Lancaster Gate. Now we have the repugnant twats from the BBC asking peurile questions and getting two has beens to make the draw in front of a gaggle of morons in replica shirts. I actually complained to the BBC once when they said something about the third round draw and the 'big boys like man utd, woolwich, liverpool and chelsea are now in it' In an email i pointed out that we had won it more times than the chavs and why did you include them in your list and not us?'. Needless to say i got no response.

eticketing shows the game as sold out? I'm surprised, thought there would be a few thousand empty seats.
This game is probaby one of the reasons for last nights low attendance. Given the choice of 2 home games so close together a lot of fans will have chosen the cheaper option. Much cheaper option.

This game is probaby one of the reasons for last nights low attendance. Given the choice of 2 home games so close together a lot of fans will have chosen the cheaper option. Much cheaper option.
added to travelling home from wembley on a weeknight being a ballache. plus the late confirmation of the date of last nights game. and it was spam. with moyes in charge. always gonna be attritional.
The Dons will attack more than spam, im sure of that.

Pretty sure you only get the points once your ST card has been swiped through the turnstiles therefore confirming you have attended the game. That's been the case for every home game this season.
Fair play yes. Hopefully it will be full (what's open of course), would be a good attendance if so. I think they have sold 7,700 which is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom