FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would love us to win the FA Cup. Although the thrill of playing at Wembley will be missing, it will still be a great feeling to see Hugo lift the old trophy. As long as we don't think that we are going to win this just by turning up, we should make the next round.

would think its time for Vert to have a rest, he's been playing very well in last few weeks, but maybe due for a rest
bring in Foyth, with Dier on the bench just in case
its not going to be that easy, so we do need to have a good team there,

——————Vorm———————
KWP—-Sanchez-Foyth——Davies
———-Wanyama—Winks————
GKN————Lamela————Son
——————Llorente—————-

Genuine question, when in recent years have we not had a go at the FA Cup? What should we do differently other than, well, winning all the matches? We currently hold the record for most Semi Final knock outs.

Not play Son and Trippier at full back in a semi final might help.

Saving? I call that dropping. But I guess it might be good if he finally played where he belongs up front to the right
He's played there loads of times and been shit. People said this was because he was playing out of position, put him in the centre and we'd see a different player.

We played him in the centre and he was shit.

He's played there loads of times and been shit. People said this was because he was playing out of position, put him in the centre and we'd see a different player.

We played him in the centre and he was shit.
when did he play on the right wing? I honestly don't remember as we hardly play with wingers at all

Not play Son and Trippier at full back in a semi final might help.

Hmm, at the time both Rose and Davies were injured whilst Walker was throwing a hissy fit behind the scenes. Not sure what else Poch could have done.

We went for it last year but were undone on the day.

I'd love to see us win it but it doesn't become a priority until you get deep into it and even then that will depend on how we do in the PL & CL.

I think some fans would rather see us put out our strongest side for every cup competition and rest them for league games. ;-)

Hmm, at the time both Rose and Davies were injured whilst Walker was throwing a hissy fit behind the scenes. Not sure what else Poch could have done.

We went for it last year but were undone on the day.

I'd love to see us win it but it doesn't become a priority until you get deep into it and even then that will depend on how we do in the PL & CL.

I think some fans would rather see us put out our strongest side for every cup competition and rest them for league games. ;-)

Davies wasn't injured. He was on the bench and Pochettino confirmed it.

Back
Top Bottom