Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fwiw, I had a great day in Rochdale. Toad Lane, birthplace of the Co - Op. Few beers in the wonderfully named, 'Cemetery Hotel,' Pie and Chips from a shop right outside the ground, and a proper cup tie with David living to fight another day against Goliath's big brother.
Wonderful stuff, so stop over thinking everything, analysing every move and picking next week's team.
Have a fuckin' day off, you melts! :troll:

Im sorry you feel this way...

Slight over reaction . It was a genuine question. They fielded an all white team. That is very unusual for this day and age in football or in any sport. There was no racist accusation just observation. Many on here will tarnish each and every WHU or Chelsea supporter with an assumption that they are racist and thugs because the few Hiss and chant racist comments.

Whether Im right or a Berk , this over reaction is typical and all it does is smother any questions that may be out there. There is no harm in asking questions no matter how sensitive. Rochdale have had their own high profile 'racist' problems in recent years which, if questions were asked , it may have never happened.
Spare me.
Seriously, just don't.
THIS IS NOT SOUTH AFRICA, TEAMS ARE NOT SELECTED ON SKIN COLOUR
In the UK it's done on ability.

I thought WE were the Lilly Whites?
tenor.gif

Don’t why some idiots are trying to score points against Rochdale. They put on a damn good show in every way. There’s was plenty of singing from them throughout. The atmosphere was good. They let away fans into their clubhouse bar. Were a good laugh in general. Played a good game. Gives me another night away from screaming kids and a grumpy wife with a few beers and decent curry in Wembley. Mind you I lose next Monday, which I was looking forward to. A lot.

You must have bloody good hearing I never heard a peep out of them apart from a roar at both of their goals and a barely audible we are going to Wembley at the final whistle. but yeah agree with the no need for point scoring comment they earned and deserve the replay and unlike Woolwich, Liverpool, West Ham and Man City are one of the 10 teams that could win the FA cup this year.

Really looking forward to Spurs treating some cunts in the Semis/Final like dirty travelers rocking up at our home ground. If the season at Wembley gives us a feeling of home advantage to carry us through to the FA Cup it will have been worth it.

City crashing out is nice. Keep it tight in the replay and in the quarters. We’ve had the rub in the draw, so of course to win it we’ll have to topple Chavs and United.

Rochdale are going to be motivated by last night's result as well. If Wigan can knock out City theoretically they can knock us out as well.

No resting on the laurels in the replay

Back
Top Bottom