FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think our performance was fine, we were just up against a city team that had one of their best performances of the season, particularly off the ball and pressing

Yes it’s an unfortunate loss and not ideal but I saw enough signs that we can beat them when they come here in the league, we need to remember they are the best team in the world

Our season is far from over, I think the league is completely open this season

Yep. I. Going to start watching League 2 Crawley Town.

Get as many tickets as you want. £17.

Where is the enjoyment in watching the same team (a financially doped, nation state team) win every trophy going every season?

Utterly pointless.

Keep the faith mate.

Nothing lasts forever, especially when everyone knows it's wrong but just haven't managed to provide the correct evidence yet.

Think Post Office,

Maddison coming back is the highlight. Jury is still out on Johnson for me, he still seems too lightweight.
Onwards and upwards I suppose.
We really need a bit of luck somewhere down the line.
It's got nothing to do with his frame. David Silva and Modric were extraordinary players despite weighing 5st between the two of them. Their hard work and desire made them boss the PL. Same with Bernardo Silva.

Johnson just doesn't give 100%.

On the Vic foul or otherwise, he needs to be stronger, or shove Dias out of the way, or run into him and fall over dramatically, even take a step to the side and then one forward.

Too honest. It’s a shame that’s a bad thing, but it’s the game.

City players were doing all game to him others times more worse than that, but imo he was still obstructed if you see where Dias hand/arms were when he had his back to Vic during the jump, might be not too heavy but defo and especially at that close distance makes a huge difference.

Yep. I. Going to start watching League 2 Crawley Town.

Get as many tickets as you want. £17.

Where is the enjoyment in watching the same team (a financially doped, nation state team) win every trophy going every season?

Utterly pointless.
Hopefully things will change soon look at how lottery winners Newcastle are being restricted?

Back
Top Bottom