FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City and their owners have ruined modern football, they are everything wrong with it.

Absolutely disgusting shit stain of a football club, I hope their bubble bursts with FFP and the entire club implodes.

Theyve bought that too, most expensive lawyers just delaying and obfuscating as big money law firms do, keeping everything busy, running up to the statute i of limitations time, then if they lose like last time and they'll will go cry to CAS and get it overturned, saudi oil money cunts

On the Vic foul or otherwise, he needs to be stronger, or shove Dias out of the way, or run into him and fall over dramatically, even take a step to the side and then one forward.

Too honest. It’s a shame that’s a bad thing, but it’s the game.

Their goal felt like a foul to me- putting hands on and roughing up the keeper before and during the play. Felt like the ref let them get away with a lot of subtly rough play throughout.

Still, City outplayed us and deserved to win. We were ok but could not break the press. PEH not up to in CM. Both Werner and Johnson not looking effective on the wing.

Tough game and we were second best on the day.
I dont understand how you can mention that about PEH but not say anything about the other 2 CM, when PEH was clearly the best amongst the 3 tonight

Shame, need better players in the front three, not much more to be said about it.
Playing with Werner & Johnson tonight was like playing with 9 men. AWOL all game. Had the kid really wanted that through ball, he'd have scored...

Bentancur and Kulu were awful too.

Theyve bought that too, most expensive lawyers just delaying and obfuscating as big money law firms do, keeping everything busy, running up to the statute i of limitations time, then they lose like last time and will go cry to CAS and get it overturned, saudi oil money cunts
It’s a political issue. The government can’t oversee it, they will intervene as their Arab masters will create havoc

He didn’t go for the ball and backed into the keeper , at least that’s what I thought I saw?
We didn’t deserve to win today any way , it didn’t click but city are great at getting away with cynical fouls to stop us building anything up and without Sonny we just didn’t look like we could punish them!
Still this is pep at his peak and Ange half way though his first season - plenty of positives to look forward to!

Honestly felt like a pre season game the way we couldn’t get into our rhythm. City pressed but it was there to play through. Usually we would.

Really sucks to crash out of our best shot at a real trophy in Ange’s first year without Son and Sarr and Bissouma due to a scramble corner goal with some interference against city.

Back
Top Bottom