FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go full strength for this one, probably our most important game of the season.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VDV - Udogie
Bentancur - PEH
Kulusevski - Maddison - Werner
Richarlison

2-1 Spurs.

giphy.gif

218886.gif

High scoring game. 5-1 to the lilywhites.
Believe brothers and sisters.
I e heard we are 4/1 to win. If true I’m defo having a bit of those odds. They’d have as good a chance of scoring at the massage parlour on Bruce Grove so I’m told…

Last week I was going to go to Southend Vs Wealdstone - postponed
Then I was going to go to Royston Vs Bedford - postponed
Then I thought about going to Stevenage Vs Barnsley - postponed

This week is was going to go to Wealdstone Vs Southend (at home this time) - postponed

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's game is fucked 🥴
well you keep postponing our meeting as well.

Recently watched FourFourTwo - The GENIUS way Tottenham came back against Man City on youtube which was a tactical analysis on how Ange adapted formation in game at the Etihad in the recent 3-3 game against them. It is a brilliant breakdown of how Ange took us from 36% poss in the first half to 57% in the second.

Ange switched to a double pivot in the middle to regain a numerical advantage to counter Citeh pressing man for man. He forced Pep's hand to either stick to man to man press and drag Rodri out of position or keep him as cover and give us room to play. Pep wasn't bold enough to leave Citeh man for man in his own defence there for they surrendered possession.

So I expect 4231 tonight and most likely a double pivot of PEH and Bentancur with the later being a deep lying playmaker as GLC was against them last time.

Well, as we are going at their throats we might expose ourselves a little bit more and have our pants pulled down...

I'm sorry what who are we talking about? I was distracted by the video of the gorgeous English Lily someone posted earlier in the thread.

Anyways, COYS! Three to us, nil to them!

Match day at last. Been working very hard all week, what better than a relaxing Friday evening with Ange and the boys to lower the stress levels?

Can't wait to see us play again, I don't think it will be a drubbing but I'm optimistic we'll find a way. We'll miss Son but Kulu has a thing for City since his first goal for us. Hopefully we'll get at least an appearance from Maders and a bit of his magic will get us over the line.

Come on Tottenham, I'm missing The Traitors final for you.

:coys:Biggest game of the season.
With Woolwich already gone, and no European football if we can get past a depleted City team there's absolutely no reason not to go all the way and finally get this fucking horrendous trophy drought 'monkey ' off our backs.

:smesh:
Yeah, but you do realise we will get drawn away to the Bin Dippers in the next round

Back
Top Bottom