FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:coys:Biggest game of the season.
With Woolwich already gone, and no European football if we can get past a depleted City team there's absolutely no reason not to go all the way and finally get this fucking horrendous trophy drought 'monkey ' off our backs.

:smesh:

Been abandoned.
Last week I was going to go to Southend Vs Wealdstone - postponed
Then I was going to go to Royston Vs Bedford - postponed
Then I thought about going to Stevenage Vs Barnsley - postponed

This week is was going to go to Wealdstone Vs Southend (at home this time) - postponed

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's game is fucked 🥴

If this was a PL match against MC there is no doubt in my mind Maddison would start. It is our only chance of winning a trophy this season as the PL is not on from 5th. So Maddison should start and if he does not it shows that Ange like all our previous Managers in the last 10 years+ is putting a top 4 place above a trophy. I am pleased that fans on this forum want the strongest team. Yes it is possible that by starting him he could have a set back but that risk was there for VDV and Romero against MU and is risk we must take.
we still because of the International tournaments are far from at full strength but Maddison can take us to a new level and must play.
it will be a tight result that could go either way but we must give it our best shot and forget about PL for the day.

Really?

.....Really?

:var:

.........Really???
Yeah, he's generally very good.

What I want from a co-comms pundit is that they point out things in the game that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Not the Andy Townsend "If that had gone in it would have been a goal", not the "I'll just describe exactly what you've just seen" from Dion Dublin. Dixon does that very well, especially when he's talking about the defensive side of the game, better than Neville or Carragher I'd say, who can also be decent in this regard.

I've always found him to be reasonably fair to us, even when he gets egged on to be otherwise by the main commentator. He doesn't like us and I don't expect him to, but he tends to be quite amusing and self-effacing when he does so. A bit like Glenn when he's encouraged to be anti-Woolwich.

I reckon he'd be good company over a couple of beers. There are plenty worse.

Pep will be up for this one as hasnt scored at our place. De bruyne is an arrogant cunt as well. Hope our curse strikes again. Kulusevski always causes them problems as widens peps compact press. Think we will edge it 3-2 to piss pep off even more.

I’m still sticking with 2-1 but whatever

Last week I was going to go to Southend Vs Wealdstone - postponed
Then I was going to go to Royston Vs Bedford - postponed
Then I thought about going to Stevenage Vs Barnsley - postponed

This week is was going to go to Wealdstone Vs Southend (at home this time) - postponed

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's game is fucked 🥴
Your life makes me sad.

Yeah, he's generally very good.

What I want from a co-comms pundit is that they point out things in the game that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Not the Andy Townsend "If that had gone in it would have been a goal", not the "I'll just describe exactly what you've just seen" from Dion Dublin. Dixon does that very well, especially when he's talking about the defensive side of the game, better than Neville or Carragher I'd say, who can also be decent in this regard.

I've always found him to be reasonably fair to us, even when he gets egged on to be otherwise by the main commentator. He doesn't like us and I don't expect him to, but he tends to be quite amusing and self-effacing when he does so. A bit like Glenn when he's encouraged to be anti-Woolwich.

I reckon he'd be good company over a couple of beers. There are plenty worse.
I like Dixon, too.
He is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom