FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pep will be up for this one as hasnt scored at our place. De bruyne is an arrogant cunt as well. Hope our curse strikes again. Kulusevski always causes them problems as widens peps compact press. Think we will edge it 3-2 to piss pep off even more.

So its laura woods, ian wright, lee dixon presenting itv coverage for a tottenham home match. Have to be honest find all of them really annoying. Alan smith is boring as well. Subtle little digs in his commentary. Boring cunt!

Pep will be up for this one as hasnt scored at our place. De bruyne is an arrogant cunt as well. Hope our curse strikes again. Kulusevski always causes them problems as widens peps compact press. Think we will edge it 3-2 to piss pep off even more.
I'll never forget the ginger wanker bellowing "This is our house" after they went ahead against us at their shithole...he went quiet and stayed quiet about ten minutes later.

Just had the pre-match email from Spurs. Don't they know Sonny's on holiday?...

nYmrqcT.png

So its laura woods, ian wright, lee dixon presenting itv coverage for a tottenham home match. Have to be honest find all of them really annoying. Alan smith is boring as well. Subtle little digs in his commentary. Boring cunt!
We need to win this game and win it well, just to see these cunts squirm, especially Woods & Dixon - loathesome creatures.

COYS

I just hope we get to see improvement from Werner. He looked ok the first game but I'm hoping for runs to break up defence, more take ons and more crosses, and why not a shot at goal.

Back
Top Bottom