FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I don't give a damn about this context- to see someone WRITING IN SPURS FORUM THAT WE SHOULD LOSE TO CITY is fucking pathetic. Really-really-really shocking and unforgivable. That is basically what is wrong with clubs mentality, it feels like players were thinking the same on the field. Despite the fact that City was winless on our new stadium and neve having scored a goal here. Yet there is a fan who writes on black and white that TOTTENHAM SHOULD LOSE TO CITY. I think I have to go and throw up.
Well said that man 👏

Well said indeed!

1c6943c372187ed186416b895f4eb06c.gif

The Monarchy didn’t just knock my football team out of the FA Cup.
Neither did The Arabs. Man City did. Punish them for FFP but you have to give them credit for what they where willing do to win.

If you want to be unhappy at someone, be unhappy at Daniel Levy who has built the richest FC in London, but hasn't built the richest Football Team.

As for professional fouls, there’s no better team in the league than City at fouling to break up a quick transition.
We know this before we start, so why the feck did we not pass the ball much quicker on the break?

I mentioned before - Udogie got caught in possession about 5 times when a pass had to be made. Sometimes fouled, sometimes not.

The best way of beating City is to make the pass before the foul comes in. Very frustrating.

Udogie played well defensively but poorly otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom