Exciting 1882 News

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their worst one was the rework of the killers' 'human.'

"are we human. Or are we Woolwich?" (presumably meaning you are all sub-human mutants)

I can't bring myself to litter this forum with that shite so you'll have to search for it yourselves if you dare.

Taking the following into account...
Carlito is a boss. You fuckers need to bow down and respect the king.
I had no idea buying players immediately meant that we're going the way of Leeds, seems to be the buzz term when we emerge from transfer windows empty handed. The January market is inflated but I still think we could've unearthed a gem here or there at the right price.
I'm seriously beginning to think you are the only one who knows their onions on here.

I smell Spursiness on you

Spooky mentioning Carlito on the Podcast.

It's more than probably one of the mods.
My money's on spooky spooky :adeninja:

Their worst one was the rework of the killers' 'human.'

"are we human. Or are we Woolwich?" (presumably meaning you are all sub-human mutants)

I can't bring myself to litter this forum with that shite so you'll have to search for it yourselves if you dare.

Worse is the video where they're singing that fucking shit Samir Nasri song outside the ground... fucking cringe.

Carlito isn't an alias by us or anyone else on the forum. He is real and his Spursyness should never be questioned.

Spooky mentioning Carlito on the Podcast.

He better have been fucking complimentary. He's had the hump with me ever since I gave the blog some clogg.

I have come here to give a Spursy angle to the debate, I am the yin to the raging 1882 yang. I dont want to be associated with them. They arent like me...(although Thelonious does seems to have half a clue.)

Chalk and cheese.

He better have been fucking complimentary. He's had the hump with me ever since I gave the blog some clogg.

I have come here to give a Spursy angle to the debate, I am the yin to the raging 1882 yang. I dont want to be associated with them. They arent like me...(although Thelonious does seems to have half a clue.)

Chalk and cheese.

True , met loads of the people that go there and they seem to be a good humoured, friendly, welcoming crowd that look for a positive way to share their passion in stead of an ultra bitter , attention seeking, judgemental online persona. I wouldnt want to be associated with you either , but then again i will never be spursy enough. If you are trolling then i must say you are doing a good job.

i did laugh at your opening post though , confusing times aye

Back
Top Bottom