Exciting 1882 News

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True , met loads of the people that go there and they seem to be a good humoured, friendly, welcoming crowd that look for a positive way to share their passion in stead of an ultra bitter , attention seeking, judgemental online persona. I wouldnt want to be associated with you either , but then again i will never be spursy enough. If you are trolling then i must say you are doing a good job.

i did laugh at your opening post though , confusing times aye

Just because we have opposing points of view doesn't mean we cant have a laugh!

Example: I am aware kidnapp and sod0my are big things where you are. I personally, am not a big fan of those activities.

Doesnt mean we can't have a laugh over a Savile gag though does it?

Spursy or otherwise humour binds us all, well apart from Yid7 Yid7 but he's clearly not the full ticket.

Just because we have opposing points of view doesn't mean we cant have a laugh!

Example: I am aware kidnapp and sod0my are big things where you are. I personally, am not a big fan of those activities.

Doesnt mean we can't have a laugh over a Savile gag though does it?

Spursy or otherwise humour binds us all, well apart from Yid7 Yid7 but he's clearly not the full ticket.

i know , i am just on my period and negativity other then my own bothers me , next week i ll be back to my chocolate munching sodomising self. Wait , that sounds like i ll be sodomising myself ... might be a good idea to cheer me up. Thats my plan for this evening sorted.

i know , i am just on my period and negativity other then my own bothers me , next week i ll be back to my chocolate munching sodomising self. Wait , that sounds like i ll be sodomising myself ... might be a good idea to cheer me up. Thats my plan for this evening sorted.
You should get on myfreecams.com, people pay good dollar to watch that sort of thing.

Not to be out done by the awayboyz (see below). 1882 have launched their own boy band "The Next Gen Kidz"

Wankers:

Now 1882 aint going to be outdone on that new fan shit...so the TFC podcast crew have contacted my company "Kleinfeld productions" and TNGK has been formed.

The concept is East 17 meet the Ragga Twins, with a little Easy E (theloniuous) thrown in.

The first gig is planned for the last day of the season (19 May home to Sunderland) at The Bill Nick doing a live set, along side Brandon Block on the decks.

This gig will be ticket only (£5), nothing available on the door. I am setting up a paypal account as we speak for tickets...so get in fast whilst you can because they wont last long.

If you consider yourself even the remotest bit Spursy, get involved. Just remember, you dont have to go to games, to be 1882.

If you do pop down make sure you've done more drugs than Leah Betts zombie army, you'll need them.

Peace. GO SPURS!! x

FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

Back
Top Bottom