Exciting 1882 News

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to be out done by the awayboyz (see below). 1882 have launched their own boy band "The Next Gen Kidz"

Wankers:

Now 1882 aint going to be outdone on that new fan shit...so the TFC podcast crew have contacted my company "Kleinfeld productions" and TNGK has been formed.

The concept is East 17 meet the Ragga Twins, with a little Easy E (theloniuous) thrown in.

The first gig is planned for the last day of the season (19 May home to Sunderland) at The Bill Nick doing a live set, along side Brandon Block on the decks.

This gig will be ticket only (£5), nothing available on the door. I am setting up a paypal account as we speak for tickets...so get in fast whilst you can because they wont last long.

If you consider yourself even the remotest bit Spursy, get involved. Just remember, you dont have to go to games, to be 1882.

If you do pop down make sure you've done more drugs than Leah Betts zombie army, you'll need them.

Peace. GO SPURS!! x

What block should we buy tickets in? I want to sit down and slag people off, especially those fuckers who don't make it down to see TNGK.

Just remember, you dont have to go to games, to be 1882.
1340241433208.jpg

The fuck did I just watch. Am I ever going to get those forty one seconds back? I couldn't watch any more than that. Carlito why are you doing this to us? can't you go back to whining about AVBs tactics and making up lies about being itk again?

tumblr_lyy2jlghTN1qazx4ao1_r1_500.gif

I watched that entire video. It is clearly a promotional thing by their sales reps intended to stir up interest in Manchester and Barcelona. Worked quite effectively I might add.

Back
Top Bottom