The pious bullshit has to stop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hull.jpg

Not an Ostrich, fuck it....close enough :adegrin2:

Blanchflower said:
Flav said:
Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:
People are allowed opinions on this forum
Agreed. I don't agree with Carlito, but I am not sure I am entirely impressed with the retailiatory trolling that his post had earned. Surely, if we promote The Fighting Cock as an "agree with us or fuck off" environment then we only undermine ourselves and the freedoms this forum has promoted over the other shitholes.

Seriously though, agree with us or fuck off.

That should be a T-Shirt:

"THE FIGHTING COCK

AGREE WITH US OR FUCK OFF"

I'd buy it.

I like this idea a lot

I've not got the time read the whole thread but I would say that this team has hardly deserved a murmur of discontent this season, let alone full blown booing.

If you were there when Nethercott, Calderwood, Edinburgh and Austin were our defence and you saw Vinny Samways operate just in front of that defence with Kevin Scott able to replace one the defenders, and feel this team is deserving of the same abuse they took, then you are beyond delusional and probably not a very happy person. Both these things are fine, I suppose but booing at half time in only the third game of the season when not losing is pathetic and telling other people to essentially fuck off is curious...

I think this fella is either a child or just monumentally unhappy.

Dannyboy said:
I've not got the time read the whole thread but I would say that this team has hardly deserved a murmur of discontent this season, let alone full blown booing.

If you were there when Nethercott, Calderwood, Edinburgh and Austin were our defence and you saw Vinny Samways operate just in front of that defence with Kevin Scott able to replace one the defenders, and feel this team is deserving of the same abuse they took, then you are beyond delusional and probably not a very happy person. Both these things are fine, I suppose but booing at half time in only the third game of the season when not losing is pathetic and telling other people to essentially fuck off is curious...

Tbf that team played to the maximum potential of it's ability........they were just shit so there was no real point in getting upset with them

Blanchflower said:
Dannyboy said:

Tbf that team played to the maximum potential of it's ability........they were just shit so there was no real point in getting upset with them

I actually remember Nethercott being shit hot on the first edition of Football Manager I owned, it was called Championship Manager back then and even had Clive Tyldsely doing the commentary ahhh those were the days.

championship-manager-2_2.gif

Blanchflower said:
Dannyboy said:

Bingo, the fact we have so much of a better team than in say FREUND's days makes it almost worse. When you see a team with supposedly so much ability not being able to string a few passes together or be out hussled by QPR then something is wrong.

I never actually said I boo but I support peoples right to boo if they want or sing if they want...I couldnt care either way to be honest.

What I have the hump with is those on here who keep banging on about how bad we are. The uber fans....Who even are they this 1882 lot?

I know pretty much all those who are at every game. Rosie and his stinky little mate who caries his pack lunch everywhere, Fat Darren Alexander and his gay chum and that guy who never smiles; the haverford lot....all of a sudden a load of geezers no oness ever heard of start telling us how sh!t we are? Im calling you out.

Come The fighting cock, come 1882, who are ya?

Carlito Brigante said:
I never actually said I boo but I support peoples right to boo if they want or sing if they want...I couldnt care either way to be honest.

I bet you do boo :ossie:

What do you think it achieves? other than making us all look like whining little bitches?

well, thet did get their arses in gear 2nd half v qpr. who knows.

what i would say is, the fans who were at the bolton fa cup game are pretty much the same fans who are there every week, and our fans are fucking brilliant. get a bit frustrated at the amount of false dawns but still superb fans nonetheless.
COYS.

You say now that you are actually not a Boo-er, but you did post this

Carlito Brigante said:
I'll make my own mind up about our players and BOO the shit out of them if they dont reach my unrealistically high expectations...I'm Spurs.

Seems you are a bit confused.

Carlito Brigante said:
Bingo, the fact we have so much of a better team than in say FREUND's days makes it almost worse. When you see a team with supposedly so much ability not being able to string a few passes together or be out hussled by QPR then something is wrong.

What I have the hump with is those on here who keep banging on about how bad we are. The uber fans....Who even are they this 1882 lot?

I know pretty much all those who are at every game. Rosie and his stinky little mate who caries his pack lunch everywhere, Fat Darren Alexander and his gay chum and that guy who never smiles; the haverford lot....all of a sudden a load of geezers no oness ever heard of start telling us how sh!t we are? Im calling you out.

Jesus man, chill the fuck out. You wanna kick off with people at games which is retarded enough at least fucking go and find like minded Chelsea twats instead of offering out other Spurs every week.

If you dont boo, then whats your fucking problem?

Tucker said:
NO1JIB said:
well, thet did get their arses in gear 2nd half v qpr. who knows.

Well by that logic if we all boo for the full 90 minutes then we should win the league

[ Image ]

well im prepared to give it a go if you'll join me.

your logic, booing dont help, fair nuff, but they got booed off at half time after playing shit, came out and played better and won, got booed off against norwich, next game won 3-1 away.
if your underperforming, sometimes you might neeed a bollocking, other times support.

before anycunt says it, yeah i've been booed when im performing.

i now draw the curtains.

Carlito Brigante said:

:sandro:

Carlito Brigante said:

I think you might find this helpful:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/2011/10/meet-the-fan-behind-the-fighting-cock-podcast/

Carlito Brigante said:

You know everyone who attends every game. Fucking hell that is some claim. You must drink with literally thousands of people every weekend.

By the way, there's plenty of people who can't attend every game who are passionate about Spurs. You are making them out to be less valid fans than proper nawty wellard geezers like yourself. And yet you are moaning about people being "superfans". Can you seriously deny the irony in that?

You honestly think the fact you and me don't know each other means that I'm a jonny come lately? If you don't know Carlito, you're not real Spurs.

I'm out. This thread is null and void. You're clearly deluded.

Carlito Brigante said:
Blanchflower said:
Dannyboy said:

I'm Dan, I don't really want to know who you are, though....you don't seem like someone I want to include my circle of friends...you're a meany...

Back
Top Bottom