Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, what the fuck was Kulusevski doing at every single corner. He was just shirt grabbing and doing a generally shit job at every corner.
Yes I mean show some intelligence. Summed up yday including the stupid yellow. Surely he knows with var they will look at shirt pulls. He should be strong enough to compete at corners without shirt pulling.

Yes I mean show some intelligence. Summed up yday including the stupid yellow. Surely he knows with var they will look at shirt pulls. He should be strong enough to compete at corners without shirt pulling.

I thought it was just the one corner - the one that the live game pundits were talking about - but watching motd, I saw him do it at other corners too, and not subtly.

Him and Son bottling out of challenges , especially aerial isn't a good look when we are trying to relieve pressure.
Which is what I don’t understand the BJ transfers amongst other reasons. His a counter attacking player mainly when there is space. When marker up or having some close attention his too weak. As for his pressing and tackling mostly non existent. So don’t know how he fits into a high pressing energetic Angeball system. You can tell he doesn’t fancy receiving the ball in almost the FB position from the CB as he has a player right up him.

I agree Brighton away is tricky, but Bournemouth at home??....we should be winning at a canter....
It should be a

spank sony pictures GIF by Angry Birds

I dunno if this is an Ange thing, but I don't remember injured players sitting front and centre around the dugout before... even if they're at the game, they're usually in the West upper posh seats or one of the boxes...
This seems more inclusive, and would not surprise me if Ange was somewhere behind the idea, to fully back up that family, inclusive spirit he seems to have created in no time at all...

Either way, it feels like a good thing!
Didn’t see Micky or Bissouma

There’s always shirt pulling or hugging by every team.Depends if the actual corner kick has been taken apparemtly

Long long way to go. The last 8 games we are not even in the top 8 teams. Staying in contention / catching up is the name of the game up until end of Feb for me

Nice for the dreamers to dream though. I think this club has broken that part of me over the years. Madrid being the final nail.

Im far too cynical now.

So I will need to be 5 points in front going into match week 38 to start dreaming!! (Even then could the league find a way to dock us 3 points Would be in the back of my mind).
Wouldn't matter, we'd win game 38 anyway. 😎

Well technically it's no one, as we don't have a player who has the Number 6 squad number....

It's funny, in an age where. Squad numbers have pretty much gone out the window, anything from 15-55 seems ridiculous, we have become obsessed with 'who's playing the Number 6 or Number 8 role' or who's a False 9 or inverted 3....

It feels like everyone is secretly craving the day where we go back to a 1-11 matchday starting line up... Remember when Hoddle used to wear a 4 occasionally, and I'm sure Ricky Villa wore a 9 now and then....? Crazy days!!
I think that was just because the washing machine broke and they had to wear old shirts!

I'm pretty sure Hoddle started his career with us wearing 4.

There’s always shirt pulling or hugging by every team.Depends if the actual corner kick has been taken apparemtly

So if the tug happens before the corner is taken then it's fair game?

Is that why Son was rugby tackled in the box v Forest and not given?

Either way, they were definitely talking about punishing stuff in the box during corner and FKs but so far I've only seen one hold on Haaland ever get a pen.

Back
Top Bottom