European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
With all the (quite rightly justified) abusive and anger directed at the 'big six' at the moment, I kinda feel like...'hey at least we're not the only ones in the shit. A sort of weird comradeship in the face of justified dogs abuse'.

Spurs to Man City and Co..."Hey.....at least we're all in this together, right guys?!...............guys?!

Man City to Spurs "Fuck off midget, you ain't really part of our gang"

Spurs: :memeokay:

I have some weird fucking conversations in my head sometimes

The club will, unless finds a great manager and buys well, be the joke of the competition with Woolwich. Long term this will be terrible for the image of the club. Instead of under achievers it will be losing week in and week out. Nobody is going to want to support them in the future. No new fans and will lose conection with the country and city

Levy thinks the club will be the lakers or Boston Celtic’s. But will be those basket teams that people like me, who don’t follow basket that much, barely know. The ones who don’t go to playoffs and are there just to be. The state of this madness

With all the (quite rightly justified) abusive and anger directed at the 'big six' at the moment, I kinda feel like...'hey at least we're not the only ones in the shit. A sort of weird comradeship in the face of justified dogs abuse'.

Spurs to Man City and Co..."Hey.....at least we're all in this together, right guys?!...............guys?!

Man City to Spurs "Fuck off midget, you ain't really part of our gang"

Spurs: :memeokay:

I have some weird fucking conversations in my head sometimes
Sometimes!!!!!

The club will, unless finds a great manager and buys well, be the joke of the competition with Woolwich. Long term this will be terrible for the image of the club. Instead of under achievers it will be losing week in and week out. Nobody is going to want to support them in the future. No new fans and will lose conection with the country and city

Levy thinks the club will be the lakers or Boston Celtic’s. But will be those basket teams that people like me, who don’t follow basket that much, barely know. The ones who don’t go to playoffs and are there just to be. The state of this madness
Which ever way I look at this we are fucked! Rich , but fucked!

The only thing funnier than the club is the supporters. We’ve enabled every disastrous move the club has ever made, whilst claiming that WE are the club. We’ll fall in line, we always do.
"It is better to be in it" seems to the flavour of the day. It is a despicable and cowardly position to take. If this goes ahead, I will turn my back on the club I have been going to since I was 5 years old. I may go to Hotspur FC if there is one, or find something else to do.

He's right.

Comments say it all, as well.

Fans from all over aren't having it.

But he's gonna be right there making United ESL videos. Because he'll have to get a real job if he tries to rely on a new audience making FC United of Manchester videos, won't he?

And thats why its real and its going to happen, and there's really nothing anyone can or will do about it. Bit of moaning and then roll on next season.

Anyone know how footballers contracts work? I hope FIFA and UEFA can and will allow players to tear up their contracts and leave their clubs if the clubs insist on joining the ESL, and that the clubs are removed from their national leagues and continental cups. Fuck'em all. Watch the owners lose everything overnight.

Back
Top Bottom