Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just shut up. You are a stupid man with a stupid agenda. Ooo under Mourinho we dont lose when Dier plays 90 minutes. Lets ignore that we had to take him off in 3 matches where his shitness had brought us 2 goal deficits. We were down 2-0, 3-1 and 2-0 in those matches when Dier was on the pitch.
You made that up, you make everything up, that was because of other factors so you’re wrong.

Imagine if I answered that way and genuinely meant it.

:mourfacepalm:

Lets ignore that we had to take him off in 3 matches where his shitness had brought us 2 goal deficits. We were down 2-0, 3-1 and 2-0 in those matches when Dier was on the pitch.
I haven’t ignored them.
I’ve listed every second he’s played this season and the scores when he was subbed on and off.

Keep trying though, you’re all over the shop.

Another thing you have chosen to ignore though are the games he was brought on late to see out from winning positions and we won, and didn’t concede.
Job well done

And all the games we got battered without him, but hey that was Diers fault too I guess.

Looks like he got confused by the drinks trolley though...

EQKaBzLX0AIZPKT
"Clear or sparkling. This choice will have obvious consequences."

By the way when there are “other factors” to us winning games when Dier plays, do other factors also count for letting in goals when he plays?

Like Lloris and Gaz being shit at times, Sanchez not being able to header a ball on the halfway line, Aurier giving away a penalty or scoring an own goal, and Rose and Sessegnon being a bit crap?
Or is that only a factor when Dier is on the bench?

I haven’t ignored them.
I’ve listed every second he’s played this season and the scores when he was subbed on and off.

Keep trying though, you’re all over the shop.

Another thing you have chosen to ignore though are the games he was brought on late to see out from winning positions and we won, and didn’t concede.
Job well done

And all the games we got battered without him, but hey that was Diers fault too I guess.
ARrghhhh you are ridiculous. I dont want to go on this stupid back and forth about this.

You are saying hes been great since Mourinho's been here?
Since Mourinho has been here we've played 19 matches. 19 * 90 = 1710.

Out of that
Dier has been on the pitch for 836 minutes weve conceded 17 goals
In the remaining 874 minutes weve conceded 8 goals.

Is this showing you anything at all? Unless you are trying to say something like Son running 11 players and scoring is because of Dier wanking hard in a corner, then thats your fucking choice.

ARrghhhh you are ridiculous. I dont want to go on this stupid back and forth about this.

Out of that

Is this showing you anything at all? Unless you are trying to say something like Son running 11 players and scoring is because of Dier wanking hard in a corner, then thats your fucking choice.

I'm a Dier fan, but I LOL'd! :dawsonlol:

Out of that

So what you are now doing is using the games Dier came on with 14 minutes or 20 minutes left and adding the goals conceded when he wasn’t actually on the pitch.

But if I list those games as wins, they don’t count?
That’s like me listing a clean sheet when he came on with 6 minutes left.

Out of that

Agree/Funny/Informative

The trifecta

So what you are now doing is using the games Dier came on with 14 minutes or 20 minutes left and adding the goals conceded when he wasn’t actually on the pitch.

But if I list those games as wins, they don’t count?
No Im not adding any goal scored when Dier was not on the pitch. All the 17 goals conceded were when Dier was on. Because I hate made up stats more than I hate you.

2 vs Westham (90 mins)
2 vs Olympiakos (29 )
2 vs Bournemouth (90)
0 vs Burnley (90)
3 vs Bayern(81)
1 vs Wolves (90)
2 vs Chelsea (45)
0 vs Brighton (14)
1 vs Boro (90)
1 vs Boro again (85)
1 vs Norwich (34)
0 vs Southampton (2)
0 vs Mancity (6)
2 vs Southampton again (90)

Thats 17 goals in 836 minutes.

Last edited:
No Im not adding any goal scored when Dier was not on the pitch. All the 17 goals conceded were when Dier was on. Because I hate made up stats more than I hate you.

2 vs Westham
2 vs Olympiakos
2 vs Bournemouth
0 vs Burnley
3 vs Bayern
1 vs Wolves
2 vs Chelsea
0 vs Brighton
1 vs Boro
1 vs Boro again
1 vs Norwich
0 vs Southampton
0 vs Mancity
2 vs Southampton again

Thats 17 goals.
Fair enough he played roughly 950 minutes of the 1200 minutes of those games.
4 clean sheets
4 times we conceded one
5 times conceded 2
Once conceded 3

6 times he played a full game and we won 5 and drew one (conceded 6)

Of the 14 games listed, we lost 2

I don’t thinks that’s bad at all

Last edited:
What are you truing to prove exactly - that he will transform into some world class DM? Highly unlikely, imv

Squad player it seems in the eyes of Jose
He shouldn’t be any more than a squad player and I’ve not suggested otherwise.
We were silly enough not to sign a DM and would be equally stupid not to use the only one we have

He shouldn’t be any more than a squad player and I’ve not suggested otherwise.
We were silly enough not to sign a DM and would be equally stupid not to use the only one we have
That I can get behind. Hes okay to have in the squad. Does need to lose a lot of weight and be more mobile if he wants a 1st team place. If Winks, Locelso and Jetson and Nfatty are fit, he wont get a look in other than to see out leads and be an extra body in the middle in place of an attacker.

Oh my goooood guys. Just block sammy, nothing easier than that.
When I clicked "show ignored content" to quick statistics (last two pages 183 and 184 up to this post) I got to following result -
- 19 (!!!) posts from one miserable idiot, who has capacity to produce unlimited amount of crap - under normal circumstances posts I am so lucky I don't see
- 13 post arguing with that one miserable idiot, who has capacity to produce unlimited amount of crap - posts I skip over because I see that you have quoted him
- 7 posts that are not involved in this crap - meaning only posts that I read in here

So yea. 7 out of 39!!!
If you'd all block him, forum could be so much saner and more reasonable for everyone :D . think about that.

Oh my goooood guys. Just block sammy, nothing easier than that.
When I clicked "show ignored content" to quick statistics (last two pages 183 and 184 up to this post) I got to following result -
- 19 (!!!) posts from one miserable idiot, who has capacity to produce unlimited amount of crap - under normal circumstances posts I am so lucky I don't see
- 13 post arguing with that one miserable idiot, who has capacity to produce unlimited amount of crap - posts I skip over because I see that you have quoted him
- 7 posts that are not involved in this crap - meaning only posts that I read in here

So yea. 7 out of 39!!!
If you'd all block him, forum could be so much saner and more reasonable for everyone :D . think about that.
Weird because if he didn’t have me on ignore he’d have seen one of the more interesting debates this week.
Largely amicable despite strong disagreements, ended in a friendly manner and makes a change from “is Dele racist”.

Oh well, his loss

Back
Top Bottom