Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 4th October . 20:00 Deutsche Bank Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the fact that Emerson literally can't play at Brighton, means he'll play tuesday

Lloris

Emerson Romero Dier Lenglet (unless Davies is back fit?) Perisic

Bentancur Hojbjerg

Richarlsion Kane Son

I'd prefer more rotation but he just doesn't seem to do it.

Regarding Emerson. Although I dont think it was a red, you cant give the referee the opportunity to make a decision like that. Especially in that position of the pitch.

He should be dropped for costing us. Regardless of the game he misses due to suspension. We have Spence and Doherty available and they need game time. And this is an opportunity / chance to impress.

Win here and it sets us up nicely for 2 home games which should be winnable meaning that final game can be a chance to experiment. Not counting chickens, just emphasising how critical the result is out there.

On a separate note, my 1st European away game since kids so keen to see if any TFCer’s going as I’ll be billy NM out there.
I'm here in Frankfurt now.

If you are Billy NM then PM and I'll try and meet you on Tuesday before the game?

Surely he will play one of Doherty or Spence to get them ready for the three matches they will have to play before Emerson comes back

AMLnZu-tsbgwlbQII5fElK16x0DWAW4jUfh59UtTn1IR=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

That's precisely what Jerry will be expecting us to do...

2-0 loss… we look completely out of place in this competition.
Agreed, unlike those with a real European pedigree like Chelsea, Liverpool, Atleti, Dortmund, Inter, Juventus etc we're stinking this competition out.

We're a fucking embarrassment to European football.

Play the kids, sack it off. Hopefully finish 8th so we have no distractions next season. That will surely attract the elite players and coaches to the club to take us the The Next Level.

Then and only then can we make a concerted effort to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League in 2024-25.

After a loss you want to get to the next game as soon as possible.

Let's take these guys seriously. No "farmers league" malarky here.

Back
Top Bottom