Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 4th October . 20:00 Deutsche Bank Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No time to wallow.

HUGE European game to come on Tuesday.

Lloris

Emerson (will play) Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic

Bentancur Hojbjerg

Son Kane Richarlison

Could really do with Kulu being fit.

Last edited:
Lloris

Emerson (will play) Romero Dier Perisic

Bentancur Hojbjerg

Son Kane Richarlison
We’re gonna start with 10?!?!

bold GIF

They beat league leaders Union 2-0 today and seem to be hitting form. Difficult game in a hostile stadium. Definitely a day for 3 in central midfield.

Win here and it sets us up nicely for 2 home games which should be winnable meaning that final game can be a chance to experiment. Not counting chickens, just emphasising how critical the result is out there.

On a separate note, my 1st European away game since kids so keen to see if any TFCer’s going as I’ll be billy NM out there.

LLoris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doherty -------------------- Sess
Bissouma
Bentancur -- Skipp
Kane -- Son
Away from home lets be solid and get them on the counter. To do that we need an attacking full back so fuck off Emerson.

Perisic has looked off it recently give Sess a run out.

Need to start giving games to Bissouma and Skipp - Hobby and Benta can't play every minute.

Start using your squad CONTE!

Who fucking cares, bastards shit themselves again in a big away match gonna take me longer than 2 days to get over the shit show today

Back
Top Bottom