Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 4th October . 20:00 Deutsche Bank Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our recent away performances have been so poor, outplayed in every single one. Even Forest dominated us.

Conte has to get us playing with authority in these games, please let’s use the 352. These guys won the EL and away from home we have to give them respect. Even Alex Ferguson used to sacrifice a forward so he could play with three midfielders in Europe.

ak7TfB9.png

Four points from the two against Frankfurt would put us in great position. I think Marseille are probably done so it’ll be between us and Frankfurt and Sporting.

LLoris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doherty -------------------- Sess
Bissouma
Bentancur -- Skipp
Kane -- Son
Away from home lets be solid and get them on the counter. To do that we need an attacking full back so fuck off Emerson.

Perisic has looked off it recently give Sess a run out.

Need to start giving games to Bissouma and Skipp - Hobby and Benta can't play every minute.

Start using your squad CONTE!

Agree

Peresic looked a bit leggy yesterday so give Sess a run

Surely he will play one of Doherty or Spence to get them ready for the three matches they will have to play before Emerson comes back

If he comes back

Conte can’t have been pleased with that ridiculous challenge or his performance in general

I think he’s just been saving himself for the World Cup particularly after the injury he just had

If that is true (I doubt that it is tbh) he should be sold asap. We pay his wages at the very least he should be 100% focused on us until he is at the World Cup.
For all the stick Sanchez gets we seem to concede less goals when he plays instead of Romero

Back
Top Bottom