Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But which one is better at chess?
Dembele.

CY-5JC-UMAEvrpK.jpg:large

As he wasn't marking anyone and it was central in our box

Wimmer IMO

He ran right into the back of Wimmer, blind spot. Wimmer should obviously attack the cross if not marking anyone, just as Davies should have tracked the goalscorer, since he could see ball, defender and striker all along.

Don't see how that's too controversial.

Carroll and mason are AM's so its not really surprising that we're being carved up. Onomah, in my opinion is a CM. I'm not sure he is quite ready to drop back and play there though.

To be honest I'm never confident when Carroll starts. Not to say he's at fault today or anything but I just always have that 'ffs Tom Carroll' feeling due to him being utterly useless when the opposition are attacking.

On a tactical level it doesn't seem like we have researched the guy with the hair very well - somebody should be bodychecking him when they send balls into the Box instead of zone-marking nothingness

He ran right into the back of Wimmer, blind spot. Wimmer should obviously attack the cross if not marking anyone, just as Davies should have tracked the goalscorer, since he could see ball, defender and striker all along.

Don't see how that's too controversial.

I'm not being controversial and it was a well taken goal but preventable IMO

Fed up with some of the melting on here

We're playing an excellent side in their own back yard so shd expect pressure and, largely, we've coped well

We just need to hold up the ball better up front

Son our worst player IMO

A 1-0 loss wouldn't be the worst result to take back to the Lane.

I'm all for playing full strength and going for it in every game, however, having Kane, Dembele, Dier, Alli and Lamela fully fit for Sunday is good.

Back
Top Bottom