Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Robbie Savage is correct to be fair.

Why not play your strongest team? European cup to show for it if we win the competition, only Aston Villa at the weekend. Why not go for it, especially against the likes of Dortmund in such a great stadium.

I think Poch knows more about his team selection than you do Savage you gobby, thick cunt!

BT must be fucking desperate!

I like the fact that there are 3 disagrees to a simple post about Davies (and Wimmer) napping at our goal.

Would be interesting to hear, then, who should have marked their goalscorer?

I like the fact that there are 3 disagrees to a simple post about Davies (and Wimmer) napping at our goal.

Would be interesting to hear, then, who should have marked their goalscorer?

As he wasn't marking anyone and it was central in our box

Wimmer IMO

Robbie Savage is correct to be fair.

Why not play your strongest team? European cup to show for it if we win the competition, only Aston Villa at the weekend. Why not go for it, especially against the likes of Dortmund in such a great stadium.

Still, it was soo long ago ( except Redknapp ) that we were second in the table, I understand Poch. I can't wrap my mind about if it's right or not though.

Back
Top Bottom