Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing that hasn't changed about Tottenham since Poch's arrival, is the shit being spouted on this forum

There are many twats. Nothing changes.

What I would say though is this.

We played the scum early Saturday. Albeit In a very, very high tempo match. But the recovery time was surely enough.

I would have preferred to see us play a stronger side today, Dembele, Kane, Lamela and rest players against Villa. For me that makes more sense.

But Poch knows more than me and I have to back him. I just hope we have something to play for next week. Why put in all the effort over a season to roll over as soon as we get a big boy?

Anyway I have to go and cycle to work now and listen to the radio. I will take the One nil defeat right now.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom