Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

watching the highlights again look at how poorly sissoko tracks his man before the second goal. after, i think sanchez turns and points directly at him (sissoko). 82 min too. just unreal.

You may be on the money mate.
I just think it's deeper than that.
Yep. Cunt boss, small mentality benched wankers, little bald control freak overlord with good intentions but lousy instincts and timing, and shit scouting; all wrapped in a big, absolutely beautiful stadium. Like being served the tastiest, best looking lasagne and getting a hoarde of tapeworms from it.

watching the highlights again look at how poorly sissoko tracks his man before the second goal. after, i think sanchez turns and points directly at him (sissoko). 82 min too. just unreal.

3rd goal aswell, think it was Sissoko who lets him completely run past without even trying to make a tackle or at least a foul!

I do not think Tottenham has that strong of a team. We can discuss team spirit and the atmosphere in the locker room ( Jose could be at fault for that ).

But we have a saying here..."Ne možeš od govana napravit pitu..."

A rough translation would be : You can't make a nice pie out of shit.
Kane and Son are arguably world class. The rest is just a bunch of mercenaries getting paid way too much IMHO.

Best regards from Zagreb, Croatia!
Right now I don't think anybody will argue with you on any of that mate. Good luck in the next round.

3rd goal aswell, think it was Sissoko who lets him completely run past without even trying to make a tackle or at least a foul!
absolutely right. he easily cuts inside of aurier and runs right between tangy and sissoko. i really thought where lloris was situated he would have stopped that shot, but not to be.

Yeah, we know all that, but what do you think now? Your hero has been found out mug. So fuck off and stop writing COYS. Nobody thinks you support Spurs.

Do the decent thing and fuck off. Your boring propaganda essays are numbered.
So the team lost and somehow your first reaction was to come to this forum to offend me. You´re a sad case. I´ll keep here as long as I want and your witch-hunt crusade against me speaks volumes about you - nothing about me.

P.S: you deserve to be carded. I hope the rules are for everyone.

COYS

So the team lost and somehow your first reaction was to come to this forum to offend me. You´re a sad case. I´ll keep here as long as I want and your witch-hunt crusade against me speaks volumes about you - nothing about me.

P.S: you deserve to be carded. I hope the rules are for everyone.

COYS
He's quit the forum.

POSITIVE :

We can now play our first XI. Those players that we need to play to give others a rest and let us down don't need to play a single more minute this season.

We can now just focus on one thing and hopefully that's an easier thing to navigate than multiple competitions.

He is purposely sabotaging our team and Jose deserves a sacking just for keeping this wanker on the pitch.

Still can’t believe we lost this to a team whose manager is in jail. The WhatsApp troll messages have been brutal, last time it was this bad it was the CL final.

Back
Top Bottom