Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
WE MARCH ON TO EUROPEAN GLORY!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

blah.png

2 nil up from the first leg, but, still work to do. Nice early away goal should settle the nerves.

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

I wouldn't be starting the best possible XI. We're 2-0 up and they are a very defensive team. Let's just set up to be solid.

Don't rush anyone back that could get injured or is injured.

I think Villa on Sunday is more important.

Doherty should play this game if it means he doesn't play against Villa on Sunday. He makes a
Aurier look like prime Cafu. I don't know what Jose sees in him. Cannot defend, cannot attack. An absolute passenger in this side.

Papering over the cracks FC. A game which doesn’t really mean anything in terms of us regaining form because the moment we come up against anyone remotely decent, we fold like a pack of cards. No doubt we will get through this tie. The moment we play a decent side, we will 100% be knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom