Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Velik Sam!!!!
sam1.png

Dinamo Zagreb are a team who have just had their manager arrested. So they might not be in the best frame of mind to play.

But anyway... They are a counter-attacking team , we're 2-0 up against a team that like to sit back and counter attack so for me this tie should be VERY VERY easy to manage.

No mistakes and just be solid.

Of the first-teamers I'd only play Lloris and Sanchez as those 2 should basically be played every game.
I'd rotate the rest of the team. Players clearly need a rest. Keep your Kanes and Bales on the bench just in case but keep them on there if the game is going fine.

Lloris
Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies
Winks Sissoko
Lamela Dele Bergwijn
Vinicius

That's a decent team too.. Should have no problems there and this makes most sense ahead of Villa on Sunday

I think it'll be a tight game, as we will go there just be contain the lead. We don't need to chase a goal, and if I'm honest I can't see us not scoring anyway. We'll get at least one goal.

They will be pushing for a a goal for minute one, leaving all sorts of space. Need to make sure we exploit that.

Back
Top Bottom