Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Edit
It wasn’t even a decent ball for Sarr, he played it straight at Torres, and it bounced off him pushing Sarr wide, when if he’d played it right he’d have played Sarr clean through. Sarr’s subsequent wondercross turns that fuck up into a success.

So you can all put your fucking X’s on this as well.
getting a tad sensitive in your old age?

you must have noticed that you cannot say anything honest about players, without getting someone's back up. As much as we differ in our views about the way the game is played, you are consistent and will call a spade a spade when a player falls below what you want from them.

Your biggest problem is that it seems to be about every player we have, even when they have a good game.

Like you I was astonished that Son stayed on and then he provides a couple of assists and scores again.

I like him.

I get the criticism, but I think he's skillful and adds a different dimension to our play. I'd love to see him develop the ability to cut inside more and twat the ball into the top corner. I think he'd be useful from the bench, too.

Because he'd be even more predictable?

He isn't going to outpace a full back and all you'd have to do is show him on his right foot.

At least on the right, he can cut in and on occasions does go outside his man. An in swinging cross is alot more dangerous than an outswinger.
Yeah fair enough on the pace issue.

Not sure inswinging crosses are any more dangerous (well in out setup). So many of our goals are get down the line with pace and low ball in

At least on the right, he can cut in and on occasions does go outside his man. An in swinging cross is alot more dangerous than an outswinger.
As a former centre back myself got to disagree with that. Inswinger onto my loaf, easily away. Outswinger much easier to attack. You'll always see exceptions obviously.

What I'd like to see from Kulu is a cross like Sarr did (appreciate he knocked it through to him). Personally I don't think the goal happens if it's Kulu on the cross. It's gets cut back, then easily blocked or cleared.

I get so frustrated with Kulu because I know how good he can be,

I’ve noticed that when he plays well, we play well.
Cause he plays 90 minutes in a seriously important position for us.

If he's off it, then we have no attack down the right side, especially when we've missed Porro as well.

Back
Top Bottom