Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still has his lapses in concentration. One in the second half that nearly got them back into the game but he's fucking young and we forget that.

He's going to get even better and to be honest that's scary. Fucking love his passion to. As if he loves the club already. You can tell Poch absolutely loves him when you see the hugs he gives him at the end.

Agree. He was near perfect today, if not for a miss kick in own box in sec half. But as you said, it is his first season and has improved from his earlier games. Despite Jan and Toby's experience, they can get skinned by top speedy players when we play flat 4. If we are to continue with flat 4, Davinson's pace is so important.

He’s much faster than I had imagined as evidenced by yesterday’s performance. Very quick for a big guy. Best match by far.

Toby Who?

:dembelelol:

There were several times where Hazard got the ball and was running at goal and normally I would be terrified - but each time Sanchez just used his blistering pace to close him down and shepherd him wide and out of danger. Concentration lapses here and there aside, his raw physical talent is just unbelievable.

I truly believe he will be one of the 2-3 best center halves in the world by the time he's 23-24. Whatever money we spent on him was an absolute bargain.

You can tell Poch absolutely loves him when you see the hugs he gives him at the end.
I wonder if part of it is Poch loving the job of crafting a raw player like Sanchez to achieve his potential (will the added bonus that he plays the same position Pochettino did).

By comparison, it seems like Kane is so well motivated that you could almost leave him to his own devices.

Now imagine if we reunited Sanchez with De Ligt in the summer.

AVmyV_s-200x150.gif

I don't think he speaks English, or at least well enough for interviews, but I really wish he did. I love him as a player and would love it if he could be in more interviews, SpursTV videos, and see him interacting with the rest of the team. It will come with time.

I don't think he speaks English, or at least well enough for interviews, but I really wish he did. I love him as a player and would love it if he could be in more interviews, SpursTV videos, and see him interacting with the rest of the team. It will come with time.

Back
Top Bottom