Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck Big Dave,

The treatment of him by our fans was quite frankly, disgusting.

He might not have been the defender we hoped he would be, but he never hid.

I hope he and his family have some happier times in Turkey

Never moaned, never bitched and always gave 100% even when he had abuse hurled at him. I cannot find it in myself to dislike or even hate a player like that.

Thank you for your service Davinson and good luck in Turkey.

GET FUCKED, GHOSTS OF WILLIAN

tenor.gif

So his last kick in a Tottenham shirt is a missed penalty that gets us knocked out of a cup.
Fitting I suppose.

Good luck in Turkey Dav. Thanks for giving it your all even if it didn't work out.

Honestly surprised he wants to leave.

He could be a backup here for a year and he’s still young enough that plenty of teams would love to sign him for free.

Surprised he’d go to turkey instead of having his pick of countries.
Galatasaray is a huge club in a cosmopolitan capital playing in the Champions League and paying big salaries.

That beats the hell out out just running a year of your career off the clock at under a manager that doesn't want you at age 27.

Best of luck to him. He didn't pay that big fee for himself and he's been nothing but professional.

I just read some Dutch Ajax forums, this is what I learned:
- Nobody there believes Ajax's claims about "keeping him at any cost"
- They rate him VERY highly, they all want a big sell on clause because Barcelona "will come calling for sure"
- They expect a lot of money "If an overrated bolt defender ( =error prone, clumsy...) like Van Dijk is valued at 60 million..."
- They all say their chairman Overmars has no chance what so ever against "such a hard negotiator as Levy"
- Funny enough though the coach claims Sanchez wasn't only left out because he wasn't focussed, but primarily because of the artificial pitch at Heracles

Nothing groundbreaking, but if anyone needs something else Dutch translated, feel free to ask

I spent the game looking at the interactions between him and the English Spurs boys. Some nice little moments... little tap on the back to Trips b4 2nd half, Dier consoling him after the pens, plus, as has been noted, he never got involved in the disrespect and shenanigans.

Speaks of how Poch is teaching them and the togetherness in the Spurs squad even when opponents. Made me proud!

Back
Top Bottom